Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
I come home one morning and my mother give me so crazy suggestion.
Instead of transferring money to my savings as a have pnc, which was my plan at first...
Now she's tellin me that i should make a savings to another bank, which means i have to withdraw out from my pnc card just to put money to another bank for saving..
Doesn't feel like the right time to hold 2 banks right now...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
yo ghetto whats the word? i'm just having a few beers after a very long frustrating day on the phone well I will just post that on my bitch post
so anywho my birthday was the other day I worked it the kids brought the latest grandson into work to see me the cute little shit!
6 months old yesterday! damn
prmlscreem, post: 13218, member: 2 Wrote:yo ghetto whats the word? i'm just having a few beers after a very long frustrating day on the phone well I will just post that on my bitch post
so anywho my birthday was the other day I worked it the kids brought the latest grandson into work to see me the cute little shit!
6 months old yesterday! damn

I have rough and exhausting days and tonight was an early night, i didn't had one of those in a minute, and i get one of those days when i get frustrated, and same goes for people i work with in assembly, one person wants to go to another line, we be short staff, with means i may have to get something extra, it's bugs me, as i'm working...
My mother actually suggested that I should make a savings account for another bank, even though I have PNC,
Doesn't really feel like a good idea right now unless I had too much money which I don't right now, takes time..
The project I live in has new owners i don't what they have up their sleeves sticking their noses to my info, i couldn't lie that's for sure...
Sup dudes.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 13372, member: 5 Wrote:Sup dudes.
Wuss good Sorrow
2 more day until my Friday, which is Tuesday really, i been getting out of work early, latest is 2am, I glad my job told the truth for once...
what the heck is the world coming too now??

Work telling the truth about something....scary shit there Bruh
Redbear, post: 13416, member: 1 Wrote:what the heck is the world coming too now??

Work telling the truth about something....scary shit there Bruh

Bruh 5 days a week, each day starting September, i was getting off 4am or even later, that shit was wiping me out everyday, week was lasting longer, 8 to 9 hours is good for me unless if I had 4 days a week schedule that's different...

The money was dope but management team was catching on to how much hours people were getting, so they can't keep up past 2am anymore, they stop that...
It's pay week, and I finished this passed pay period with 87 hours, i'm curious on my next check...
Man, l love ordering from Amazon, got more Orders today, early than I expect.

Plus i got my well fargo's card for saving, and my pnc one is empty, well fargo is very strict with people's money though...
hey everybody,
Man another 2 days went by fast is hell, got me a fresh cut, gotta look decent,
plus receive more order in the mail, like shit comes in the mail early is hell...lol,
web ordering has to drop, can't really think of anymore dope titles for vita..
Sounds like yer finally livin the dream Kwa, thats what a working person gets to do..

Proud of ya for stickin it all out to get to this!!
Day off tomorrow, in exchange for coming in for a couple of hours on Thanksgiving.
Redbear, post: 13639, member: 1 Wrote:Sounds like yer finally livin the dream Kwa, thats what a working person gets to do..

Proud of ya for stickin it all out to get to this!!

Man, thank you.
Living the dream, i wouldn't say that, i just like to treat myself..
Although things has changed so fast as rent has increased, and it's because of me, this people had combined my income and my young sis together, excluding my mother's but she's working still, All together of $1,041.00 a month for rent, and i have to at least pay half of that..

HUD is helping with 50%, of the market rent which is $2,150,
I feel that I have to watch how I spend now,
even though my checks be a lil over $1000 even after taxes but that's only for now at least, it's gonna be tough not to spend money on other things, i'm stress is hell, i love treating myself...
These people must think I'm rich bruh, I'm not, i don't see how y'all do it, give I have to spend wisely, damn these new owner on everything...
ChessMasterHex, post: 13647, member: 7 Wrote:Day off tomorrow, in exchange for coming in for a couple of hours on Thanksgiving.
Oh u had your Thanksgiving already, u free to chill and watch whatever...
Does anybody else dislike snow days, i do, cuz of the snow yesterday I called out, and some of my PTO hours were used, still paid though...
I freakin hate the snow..so damn cold and unforgiving..makes my bones hurt and everything else between,

fuck the snow.
Redbear, post: 13685, member: 1 Wrote:I freakin hate the snow..so damn cold and unforgiving..makes my bones hurt and everything else between,

fuck the snow.
Tell me about it bruh, it snow so bad this passed Thursday that I decide to call out, fuck it, but I still got paid cuz i had some PTO HOURS, i hoping for no bad weather this winter, but i highly doubt it...
LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \