Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikipedia Says Your Browser's Connection Security is Outdated.
[Image: E2FQGhA.png]
[Image: V5becaH.jpg]

Well Wikipedia is pretty much saying Pffffft to older outdated browsers, like the PS3 browser, they've stopped PSP wiki access awhile ago. Other older browsers & devices are probably effected too.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
why does the company need to do this type of shit,
i understand about security holes and stuff, but the PS3 browser is a piece of crap anyhow, i mean it freezes the PS3 on a regular basis where it needs to be shut off manually, then it does its systems check,
and if it screwed it up, bam, it will reformat for you.
Oh get the fuck outta here, why ps3 all of a sudden, I rarely been on ps3 and this shit happens, like sendspace is unreachable for ps3 and psp.
Damn I gotta see this for myself when i get a change, damn what's happening to 7th gen...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Can't think of any other device, Ps vita ain't effected yet, it's that "SSL" bullshit I believe or https....
Was bound to happen, folks.
With Trumpty Dumpty's clown's rebuking Net neutrality, a lot of companies and organizations against this blasphemy simply took matters into their own hands.
In order to protect your privacy and security, they only enable browsers to access their sites which have build-in SSL (Secure Socket Layer) support. Those sites usually start with "https" - where the "s" simply stands for 'secure'.
I know it sux, but y'all should actually be grateful they took that step.
Crash, post: 9499, member: 16 Wrote:Was bound to happen, folks.
With Trumpty Dumpty's clown's rebuking Net neutrality, a lot of companies and organizations against this blasphemy simply took matters into their own hands.
In order to protect your privacy and security, they only enable browsers to access their sites which have build-in SSL (Secure Socket Layer) support. Those sites usually start with "https" - where the "s" simply stands for 'secure'.
I know it sux, but y'all should actually be grateful they took that step.
Yup but this started before Trump.
I joined PSPGhetto because https first started being a problem as source sites with download links began switching to https & the PSP & PS3 couldn't download anything as they could not access those https sites at all.

The thing is the PSP & PS3 can access https sites just not every https site.
Not sure why, i think if a site is poorly secured like not all content is properly secured then the PSP/PS3 & a few other browser types have issue with access.

Redbear, post: 9493, member: 1 Wrote:why does the company need to do this type of shit,
i understand about security holes and stuff, but the PS3 browser is a piece of crap anyhow, i mean it freezes the PS3 on a regular basis where it needs to be shut off manually, then it does its systems check,
and if it screwed it up, bam, it will reformat for you.

Not just PSP & PS3 though.
I think chrome & another browser type has issue too.

But wikipedia doing this is something slightly different i think.
I think it's an upgrade thing where they're pulling a Youtube & dropping support for certain browser types & devices plain & simple.
Like Youtube dropping flash support for HTML5 so certain browser types cannot play Youtube videos at all.
No Youtube videos can be played through any site not going on Youtube itself. If your browser cannot upgrade to HTML5 then no videos can be seen by that device period.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

That is almost as bad as MAC forcing you to upgrade to another laptop because their new updates will not cover the hardware in the laptop,
my old G4 Ibook has issues with sites like facebook as everything is now Java loaded..
fuckin ridiculous if you ask me.
Redbear, post: 10177, member: 1 Wrote:That is almost as bad as MAC forcing you to upgrade to another laptop because their new updates will not cover the hardware in the laptop,
my old G4 Ibook has issues with sites like facebook as everything is now Java loaded..
fuckin ridiculous if you ask me.
I agree.

When it's sites where the majority of the content is texted information for the public to freely read, then i don't see why encrypt access or increase site security.

When it's sites where no member is required to make purchases, donate actual money, use any credit card or personal information, i don't see why encrypt access or increase site security.

When sites deal with purchases, donations, personal information, yes encrypt away.
Not when users can remain anonymous should site security block out older devices.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I think this is happening cuz new technology coming out in the future, electronics console, etc is gonna be more expensive, it's like forcing u to upgrade for better experience, spending more money alot of people don't have.
They don't want to keep things the way they are...
Kwa, post: 10213, member: 6 Wrote:I think this is happening cuz new technology coming out in the future, electronics console, etc is gonna be more expensive, it's like forcing u to upgrade for better experience, spending more money alot of people don't have.
They don't want to keep things the way they are...
It's not a matter of new technology as much as keeping stuff locked down.
It's an attempt at making it harder for pirates, not just from stealing data but from providing unofficial content too.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Pirates, Last time i heard that, it was about that anime thing, japan was getting sick of the bullshit, but nothing happening, y'all still uploading/downloading..
Kwa, post: 10224, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Pirates, Last time i heard that, it was about that anime thing, japan was getting sick of the bullshit, but nothing happening, y'all still uploading/downloading..
Yes but uploaders had to change host sites a few times.
Working download links stop granting access for most devices or the site would close altogether.

Free online streaming sites for movies, television episodes, anime, cartoons, are getting shutdown so services like hulu, netflix, crunchyroll will be the only option for users to watch.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Which cost u, this is why I'm trying to take advantage of the uploading skills y'all have while I can, it's been so easy when downloading, i discover forum since 2009-2010, it's dope...
Kwa, post: 10231, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Which cost u, this is why I'm trying to take advantage of the uploading skills y'all have while I can, it's been so easy when downloading, i discover forum since 2009-2010, it's dope...
I'm just happy uploaders still support the PS3, PSP, etc.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Me too bruh, I mean even though I have a vita, I'm still gonna use my only good psp for something, videos and music..
Video H-anime and gaming...
[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Didn't u say u had issues with openload, i recently tries preforming a download a d it still works for me, it's just slow..
Don't really knkw who comes up witb these D-Link routers..
Kwa, post: 10371, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Didn't u say u had issues with openload, i recently tries preforming a download a d it still works for me, it's just slow..
Don't really knkw who comes up witb these D-Link routers..
It's some adblock thing.
The publisher of this file doesnt allow adblock, please disable and reload !
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 10374, member: 24 Wrote:It's some adblock thing.
The publisher of this file doesnt allow adblock, please disable and reload !
I ain't getting that yet...
Kwa, post: 10381, member: 6 Wrote:I ain't getting that yet...
That's good, that means it's something else that could be random & temporary.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

VSW, post: 10384, member: 24 Wrote:That's good, that means it's something else that could be random & temporary.
yea, but who know anything can happen...