Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
yep exactly so today was my actual day off went to see the hubby over at the rehab nursing home
he is still itching to get out I can't blame him much asked when the next meeting was for a release date I felt bad the next one won't be until a few weeks now I explained to him that there has to be some adjustments here at home before he does where he is starting to figure that out because I'm explaining to him different things about going to the bathroom needs rails and such he is starting to get it I hope
Kwa, post: 9306, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
Alright, how u been...

I'm alright I suppose.
I quit my job, shitty hours for even shittier pay.
Turns out I was earning 2 dollars under minimum fucking wage.
Miss me with that slave labor shit.

Just looking for a job now.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
I don't blame u for quitting, who would work at a job that pays under $10, big hell no for me.
And how bad the hours, short, long, or was it not worth it...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
The hours would usually fluctuate.
Sometimes I'd get good hours, sometimes not enough, sometimes too much hours.
I was actually the only one in the grocery department who didn't have a consistent schedule.
Shit was fucked.

I been through something similar during last year's peak season, and at first I thought it was stable but waiting on a call, nah.
For the best few months until now, i been working at Another production place as a temp, but stable schedule and weekly with ok pay rate not the best, now i'm about to get permanent, after 5 months, like damn...
I quit because they were giving me absolutely ridiculous hours.
One of the veteran employees went on vacation and they gave me ALL of his fucking hours, plus mine. For like the next month
That was almost 60 hours in one week. I would have worked every fucking day for a month.

I was like "this has gotta be fucking illegal man"
Fucked up part was that I was only one who got his hours. Nobody else, just me.

U right bruh, it is illegal, 40hrs max per week, that's the law to me.
In my job, officially 2nd I can't, i work 4pm-12am, sometimes I get off early, sometimes I get of after 12am which is fucked up with 12am after, i can't leave until "production" is finished for the day.
Supervisors expect people to move fast, with less people they got the wrong idea.
Other than that bruh, i feel u, over 40hrs is hard labor, after for what..
Do you work on an assembly line?

[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER] yea, excellent guess bruh, that what the department i work i n called, I work for the HelloFresh, I unfamiliar to all of u, but it's a production warehouse, ship out food what people order online, etc, it's different from blue apron, and less cold, or refrigerator cold.
Production associate is my position, so I can be doing anything on the line, been a temp for a while, now by next week i'm officially permanent...
Nice!

Thank u, my days off and hours sucks but no choice, I gotta help, then i did the rest on my own...
Can't be too choicey now, over 500 hours as a temp and now, I'm in the company...
spent some time at my sisters my great nephew turned 11 today (the kid I made the trophy for) I thought he was 10
anywho he loved it! ok he probably loved the 20 in in it more but he acted liked he liked I made him something his little buddies liked it too

waiting for my sweet potato fries to be done!
Sweet Tater Fries !!
we like the sweet tater mallow pies, so freakin simple,
can a yams drained,do a rough mash with one egg, tablespoon of sugar, tablespoon of cinnamon,
quarter cup of milk, two tablespoons of butter divided in the pan, put marshmallows on top, put into a 325 oven for 45 minutes,

at least 4 minutes to cool, you cannot believe how painful of a lesson it is to just grab up a corner of molten marshmallow for a sample.
Coming from work after 12am is very lame, my job "lead" wanna start switching people positions, he gonna be making a fucked up mistake if the line moves slow...
Redbear, post: 9625, member: 1 Wrote:Sweet Tater Fries !!
we like the sweet tater mallow pies, so freakin simple,
can a yams drained,do a rough mash with one egg, tablespoon of sugar, tablespoon of cinnamon,
quarter cup of milk, two tablespoons of butter divided in the pan, put marshmallows on top, put into a 325 oven for 45 minutes,

at least 4 minutes to cool, you cannot believe how painful of a lesson it is to just grab up a corner of molten marshmallow for a sample.
omg those are yummy too the only problem is I'm the only one in my family that Likes sweet potato anything yes it's a sad like LOL
Not sure I like the new season on Fortnite.
One of the skins is of a white dude with a fauxhawk, and his upgradable armour screams weeaboo to me.

[Image: full-drift-skin-400x418.jpg]

Even his pickaxe looks like a katana.

still got that bottom post, getting old...
It'll never get old. I'm keeping it forever.

so got me a couple twenty one pilots tickets for the Boston Garden in Oct. can't wait!
came home to the big thunder storms we had blew out the living room tv woohooo
jesus when it rains it pours must have heard me tell my mom I think my microwave is dieing ..
they both are old as fuck they just don't need to try and go at the same time fml
U terrible..lol, that was like 3 years ago, don't matter, I still don't fap anyway