Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
howdy ghetto! this is our city's big St Patrick's day weekend
had the road race today it rained like crazy ..I was at work LOL
(cause you know ..bills)
tomorrow is the big Parade 2nd or 3rd largest (I can't remember which) in the country
thousands and thousands come from everywhere.porta pottys and food trucks everywhere !
it's been 2 years this town is gonna be lit!
I always cook, got all the crockpots set out got so much prepped up
unfortunately no cornbeef this year the prices was through the damn roof
so doing like a potluck thing meatballs,macaroni salad n such
got friends coming from out of town as always!
Hey Ghetto! I just got an email from the forum about the flight sim forum migration, so I figured I'd pop on and take a peek. I've been on the forum almost as long as I've had a PSP, even accessing it on a T-Mobile plan when that was active years ago, but I didn't bother making an account until last year? year before? but just kept lurking around, even during the dark times when I popped the Ghetto link into Google and all I got was... no longer stored on this server *horrors* . But anyways, I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone that keeps it alive, and keeps ripping content for us to place on the little light rectangle for Entertainment. Also , currently sitting on the toilet.
hey ghetto, it's been a week, so apparently the receiving lead quit his last day was supposed to be today.
he hasn't been in since monday the receiving supervisor texted me the other night saying this guy was leaving
and if I was interested in that position I said Hell yeah (full-time)
compared to my freaking part,part time just waiting for one of the managers of the store to come back from sick leave on monday well im off on that so tuesday ..so I had the full time ours this week so fingers crossed !
DannyRamen, post: 63668, member: 90 Wrote:Also , currently sitting on the toilet.
Some good reading for that here.
Redbear, post: 63836, member: 1 Wrote:Some good reading for that here.
LMfao omg I don't even wanna know.
so spent today doing some side hustle car decals
my most valued Customer ordered 8 car decals got one more to do
waiting on supplies that arrive tomorrow
also been tinkering with the 3d printer
now just having a few beers and chillin
hope all is well you guys!
hey ghetto, got today off it's been no truck monday for weeks now.
still 3D printing stuff trying out a new filament waiting on a new glass bed for it.
watching some weird true crime doc on netflix it's just background noise I don't even think it's in english LMFAO
Yo RB I have a massive archive just collecting dust on my PC of ISOs and stuff for the PSP/Vita. You give me a spot to post em, I'll put em up in the next couple days. I think we can bring in a few members in too, reddit's r/vitapiracy has been getting a influx of new people so the spark is there we just need the fuel
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Here ya go Doc,
And Thank You!

PSP Games & Stuff
so I got that promotion so been working 30+ hours the last 2 weeks
way better then 10 and 12 from previous weeks jesus
the managers are working out some kinks and we gotta have the money talk
gotta make me a set of keys to the store!
prmlscreem, post: 64175, member: 2 Wrote:so I got that promotion so been working 30+ hours the last 2 weeks
'Bout fuckin time you got recognized for your greatness!!
prmlscreem, post: 64175, member: 2 Wrote:so I got that promotion so been working 30+ hours the last 2 weeks
Hell yeah! I just started at a new seafood joint popping up all over the South. They need people to travel around and open new stores. Might just do it
|Game Archive|
Redbear, post: 64173, member: 1 Wrote:Here ya go Doc,
And Thank You!

PSP Games & Stuff
Damn all this time I could've posted them it's funny cause I've never thought to look there
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 64184, member: 17 Wrote:Damn all this time I could've posted them it's funny cause I've never thought to look there
Sometimes we forget how large of a forum system I created because it gets buried.
Dr.Lost, post: 64183, member: 17 Wrote:Hell yeah! I just started at a new seafood joint popping up all over the South. They need people to travel around and open new stores. Might just do it
that's awesome !! you should!!
Did a lil shopping again yesterday, 2 more pairs of shoes and a shirt, even brought mom's some some footwear, like 3 pairs, and did stated about giving my money back etc, but I ain't gonna trip about it
[Image: XSevenK.png]
The Moms always deserves a pair of new shoes,yer a good Son :punk:
awww that was so nice of you kwa!!
It takes a check to get the money back.
Guess I can't say "no" at the end of the day, even for her to make it to see "50" it's a blessing, giving her like $200 to get her hair done, and lil extra for going out, big take out from wallet...lol
Making that dough, trying to at least
|Game Archive|
so I got that promotion ..our boss, boss is putting everything so my raises don't knock each other out
so 2 raises for me! woot woot!