Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Has anyone come across a decent version of No Way Home? Lol.
All I've seen are absolutely terrible CAMs.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
hey all I hope everyone had a merry christmas-ween!
mine was pretty good lots of laughs with the family over ate, drank
got cool stuff
I'm really glad it's over
I tried watching The Green Knight.
While it's a really pretty movie, I had absolutely no idea what it was supposed to be about lol.

I'm gonna try and watch it again and see if I can make more sense of it the second time around.

Its basically a story about King Arthur's nephew taking on a challenge from a large knight and has a year to do it,
the story differs in the ending,
at least it does compared to the book I read back in the day.
Ah okay, that makes a little more sense.
Yeah the ending was...really cheap. That was probably what I didn't like most about it actually.

LMFAO sounds like me with the movie 12 monkeys with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt I have seen that movie countless times
no freaking clue what's going on. I think it's good lots of action and lots of crazy
once I think I got figured I don't I still enjoy watching

so I got my first order to make some coffee mugs today! woot, woot!!
I tried watching that movie too lmao.
I like Bruce Willis but that movie was awful.

There's actually a TV series about 12 monkeys. I haven't seen it but I hear good things.

The Sorrow, post: 60572, member: 5 Wrote:I tried watching that movie too lmao.
I like Bruce Willis but that movie was awful.

There's actually a TV series about 12 monkeys. I haven't seen it but I hear good things.
I have not see the series either no idea if it's good or bad or if i could even figure that out LOL

Happy new year everyone heading to my sister's after work to crash their
be safe everyone!!
Damn, even 4 days went by kinda fast, watch some great shows/movies and play some games.
Now it's back to work.:confused::confused:
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 60696, member: 6 Wrote:Damn, even 4 days went by kinda fast, watch some great shows/movies and play some games.
Now it's back to work.:confused::confused:
You noticed that ehh??

Funny how them Days Off go by faster than the speed of light...
and you sit there going..why do I still feel tired dammit...
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Yea I'm like that everyday getting out of bed, even though I work 4 days a week unless I choose to skip a day...
Just got done with a round of Covid. Not fun now time to make up for lost $$$
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
It's crazy, i don't know how it feels to have covid cuz i haven't been feeling sick which i know it don't mean nothing, same goes for vaccinations status. I took 2 shots last year but i still been keeping my mask up, especially at work since it's mandated.
This virus circulated so much again, "profoundly", that schools are shutdown yet again in the U.S. This has put my mom's and young sis out of work at the moment, loyal bus aide too, working for a few bills bi-weekly.
Oh yea, coming out of work Friday Morning, and had my first taste of snow, such a tragedy going through winter. Glad it didn't snowed for hours though, other than that, it's my final night of the week, got $$ too.
Dr.Lost, post: 60798, member: 17 Wrote:Just got done with a round of Covid. Not fun now time to make up for lost $$$
OMG how horrible I hope you feel better!!
scary stuff
had the weekend off, worked today got tomorrow off ..sucks ass *shrugs*
I moved a house yesterday...ok it was a doll house , a huge doll house
which Jim spent alot of time working on
honestly I'm thinking to change it a haunted house.
which he knew in advance.after our daughter got older and the house sat unused
he told me to do whatever I wanted with it. I'm still thinking cause I got tons of other projects
anywho I hope all is well with you guys!
Hahahaha dope stuff.

It's already been 2+ weeks of the new year. Ever since an network Change happened, I have been blessed with a new upgrade phone by "Assurance Wireless" it's a bit more of an update phone compare to previous device I used, not like a new release device. Unlimited data, talk, text and 10gb mobile data each month, and it's all free, I just gotta keep the phone active by using it, extra phone for me..
And lately, my sister been living with her baby father at his mom's house, really over stayed her welcome and she lost it, putting everybody on blast with her mouth, it's crazy, Don't want to lay up in her own place until she gets "Wifi".
Maybe she ought to learn to steal WI-FI from Starbucks like every other wifi-less person Big Grin
Hahaha, maybe, but she can get wifi, she has her own lease, her problem is financial, hardly any money, young sis pulling on a catastrophic act, talking like "shit" to me once, the baby's father mother, and for the 3rd time "our mother". Nobody's helping her.
Too tenacious after to her baby father ever since he got his wheels again. For a l 26 year old, It's like I don't even know her sometimes.