[Image: XSevenK.png]
Lost Judgement (PS4).
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Castlevania Collection for Switch.
Currently playing Aria of Sorrow.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered (Ps4).
Once again, veteran is a irrigating difficult.
But I like a challenge.
Witcher 3, new game+ , and it is Default Difficulty Level Setting,
Fuck .. gotta be at level 78+ to go on my first quest....I'm at level 42...at least I have my superior potions and grandmaster's gear to work with.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Know what's better than having the most broken, OP weapon in the game? Having two of them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Sorrow, post: 57579, member: 5 Wrote:Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Know what's better than having the most broken, OP weapon in the game? Having two of them!
I cannot tell you how many schmoos I had to kill to get that damn Crissaegrim..
and yeah...having two of them is the bomb...it makes the player turn into semi-god mode like in DOOM
Yeah the first one didn't take me very long but the second took me like an hour and a half and like 300 schmoos

1st: Samurai Warriors 5

Now: Kena Bridge of Spirits
1.Riders Republic
2. Neptunia X SENRAN KAGURA Ninja Wars.
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance.
This is my first time playing this game. It's okay, story is kinda meh.
Gonna finish it though.

Persona 5 Strikers, I getting close of finishing it.

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy, I'm enjoying the story.

I even tried Bloodstained Ritual of the Night, decent work, I can see why it couldn't make it for vita, the graphics would've been too atrocious, plus it was already at an edge of being dead, but I still the own one was use it like heavy.
Call of Duty Vanguard, beat the campaign, just 9 missions long, accomplished on Veteran difficulty.

Also played Guardians of the Galaxy again, on chapter 5 so far, and good shit going on so far..
Riders Republic.
I think I got the hang of doing the shunts, well almost, just gotta get the flips and spins down, using the analog sticks for the shunts, and got the landing settings set to "Manual", I don't really like the "Auto", I like to make the effort of hitting the mark, little more of an challenge plus for bonus scores...
Fallout 4 GOTY(PS4) a shame the DLC wasn't on disc though.Instead it came with code vouchers and i hate when GOTY editions do that.
Salt & Sanctuary (Vita) cool little 2D souls like.Not as hard as dark souls but still challenging.just don't like using a skill tree to level up or that higher level gear is locked to a skill tree perk.
Pokemon: Brilliant Diamond.
I'm loving the fact that this game goes back to basics.
No mega-evos, no giganmax. Just classic Pokemon.

Loops Mctwist, post: 59391, member: 102 Wrote:Salt & Sanctuary (Vita) cool little 2D souls like.Not as hard as dark souls but still challenging.just don't like using a skill tree to level up or that higher level gear is locked to a skill tree perk.
I have that game as well, too challenging, too many paths with enemies in each direction, boss fights and without the best gear and leveling up, it's over. Haven't played this in a long while, but I know I died hella times when I first played it..
Kwa, post: 59430, member: 6 Wrote:I have that game as well, too challenging, too many paths with enemies in each direction, boss fights and without the best gear and leveling up, it's over. Haven't played this in a long while, but I know I died hella times when I first played it..

So far i'm mainly having trouble finding where to go.Some enemies and traps blend into the background allowing them to get a hit in before i even see.
Another issue is that there is no sign or hint that a boss is up ahead.Leading to me walking into a boss i wasn't ready for.