Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
happy Sunday any body got big plans today?
I'm working on some projects will posts pics when they are done
well as long as I don't screw em up LOL
I got nothing plan but the usual, it's my last rest day, might just buy out grub again, nothing really goes on much during my off days.
receiving my compensation was the only good thing this week.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
just packing up Jimmy's funeral cards to mail out tomorrow to those that mailed me cards and texted me their addresses.
I made them myself I wasn't gonna charged extra for some lame ass little card from that crappy funeral home.
god knows what they would have charged ..bitches
hey all I got some tomato tortellini soup in the crockpot today it's a tad chilly here.
working on some stuff
I'm mad my cutter program has been free to use now they gonna start charging us 10 bucks a month smdh
bitches
Lame, $10 for what, people just want to be extra.
Trying to figure out what I want to eat today, burger, chicken, sandwich, idk.

Also in Newark, some terrible stuff happening already, an hospital employee was shot, a young girl age 22, was reported missing since January, already too much, I don't wanna thnink nothing negative.
Hey what's up y'all
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 46566, member: 5 Wrote:Hey what's up y'all
Wuss good with u.
So Keanu Reeves made a comic book.
It's called BZRKR. Not only is it getting a live action movie, Netflix is also gonna be making an anime of it.

I didn't even know Keanu made comic books. What can't he do? Haha.

omg what a weird week. I'm trying to quit smoking...again ..
this jimmy thing the funeral home mess got me going again
and other family issues smdh
so on day 5 no smokes I was off the cancer sticks for well over a year..
then this little fall back. so back on the patch and jolly ranchers wish me luck
sitting at the computer is where I'm apt to light up so just checking in for a bit till the urges wear off
so been doing plenty of housework and continue on my craft room make over LOL
I hope all is well for everyone
I quit smoking about 9 years ago with Chantix...
stuff really worked for me after everything else didn't,

Good luck, I have faith that you can quit again :punk:
Everything is okay with me, I mean work has been tiring, ehhhh.
Received my stimulus, got me jumping, but still waiting on my lil refund tax.
I heard someone in my neighborhood passed away, a young woman too, many people is having one of those get together, with glass candles n stuff, God bless her.
Kwa, post: 47134, member: 6 Wrote:Everything is okay with me, I mean work has been tiring, ehhhh.
Received my stimulus, got me jumping, but still waiting on my lil refund tax.
I heard someone in my neighborhood passed away, a young woman too, many people is having one of those get together, with glass candles n stuff, God bless her.
We got our stim check a week right after I got my tax refund..made us hecka rich by our poor ass standards, and our super mean and caustic 95 year old neighbor is going to pass anytime now, sad as her 95 year old sister-in-law is one of the very sweetest and nicest peoples we have ever met,
One thing that sucks about getting a new phone is getting your data and passwords to work. I was locked out of my account here lulz. But I guess it's fine now.
Jason xXx, post: 47328, member: 3 Wrote:One thing that sucks about getting a new phone is getting your data and passwords to work. I was locked out of my account here lulz. But I guess it's fine now.
That really sucks, especially if you go thru a different provider, I had the same issue with mine when Virgin Mobile turned into Boost and I had to switch phones at the time, really lucky I had Opera on my PC and Phone and could just <SYNC> my stuff and import from there.
I understand completely, I need to update my Keychains been using some old passwords.Good Ole Samsung got everything on me
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
New video alert on social media, always doing what i'm doing.lol
*sigh* I'm on day 12 of not smoking!! wooo hooo my breathing is so much better.
I got that stimmy ..paid alot of my credit cards off ..which was for Jimmy's cremation.
my big purchase was an 8 in 1 heat press 235.00 does t-shirts, several cup/mug sizes,hats,and plates.
now having a few beers just chillin
Redbear, post: 47350, member: 1 Wrote:That really sucks, especially if you go thru a different provider, I had the same issue with mine when Virgin Mobile turned into Boost and I had to switch phones at the time, really lucky I had Opera on my PC and Phone and could just <SYNC> my stuff and import from there.
Yes it does.
Maybe it was on Googles end because they sync my data idk it was annoying only a few sites I had to switch passwords even though I typed it the exact same way.
Happy Easter ya filthy animals ^_^
Hope y'all have a good one.