Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
It's hard sometimes women are hard to understand lol.

Kwa, post: 3804, member: 6 Wrote:she don't even have the money to upgrade right
What happened to the other phone or did you trade it and get a discount on the new phone?
@jay, true, gotta be careful, some may want expensive stuff, i wouldn't be good enough for this chick since the bf did something big for her..
I still got my LG on with my current #, metro started a deal during the holiday, people can take advantage of it i u paid ur bill, a phone with a new #, for $60, it's like a pre paid promotion plan, u have a choice, keep ur current phone on or the new, but u can get current # tranafer when u pay ur bill, it's crazy, i had the LG forna few months now this, the motoe4(gold) $130 in gerenal, got it for $60 from metro as a pre paid plan, not too bad... although i ain't paying, 2 bills, one $33, the other $60, 2 different dates, gotta pick a phone u want on.
My galaxy on5 don'tn use anymore, lets just say if i get my # transfer, i have 2 cell phones i can sell if i want to, my on5 and my Lg, my bill will still be $33 monthly after my current sell # gets transfer to the moto
This motorolaE4 ain't bad phone, i can put up a pic later...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: rDoouqV.jpg]
This is the phone i got for $60, as the promotion plan, price value is $130. u problaby can't tell but it's gold...
looks like a good deal there for 60 bux...

Schweet !!
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
i know, it just has a different #, i gonna try to get my current # transfer to that motoE4, that way i can continue to pay $33 monthly, i'm using the Lg right now but i heard motorola is a good phone, though i should give it a try, and it's nice, i do love gold, and the phone has flash, even if u do a selfie...
New activation, i gotta do is pick which one i want on the LG or the motorola..
I rather paid $60 than $1000 for the iphone X, i can't do that for a girl, especially the pic of the girl i put up...
Well, this is great, my mothet finally upgrade but damn she had to get the same phone and color just like me, dammit...
Anyway, who's looking forward to 2018, just hope it'll be a good year, time flying but still not rushing to get old..
Caught a deal today, another buy 2 get one free, pick up Horizon Zero Damn for $30.38 which isa good price.
I could've gotten it for christmas but not paying no damn $50 bucks, borderlands 2 and SFxTekken for vita, got the Stree Fightet for free...
About to have me some fun as it's aboutnto be 2018, i'm gonna dancing maybe, watch others do their styles, but i know i can't be like others...
What's going on with y'all for new years...
Well I have the salt rock bashed to about the perfect size, its hard to get multiple batch's about pea sized, the sawed off shotgun is primed and ready,
and finally got the spotlight and speakers out,

Let them suckers know I be trackin them.
Happy New Years ladies and gents.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Happy New Year
I finished 2017 with a bang, at first until i battled, never doing that again...
Just chilling for new years eve, not even drinking...
Right back atcha gents and ladies...

Happy New Year !
I have to say i can't wait until spring, going outside for snack today, and oh man, feels like a deep freeze...
Eventually i may want some hot chocolate
What is it with people causing fires, like foreal, just childish, i can fire right outside my window...
Man, I can wait until this wednesday to start inventory, I am really fighting to be permanent calling, acting question in such, but i have to wait and prey, up to the managers...
Inventory starts tomorrow, back to 7pm-5:30am, don't know how it's gonna last but I will tried to do good, and hopefully someone will approach for a lil meeting, I already called and ask job about becoming regular and HR told me I have to wait, sadly..
Sup guys
Wuss good with u necro..
Signed up for a permanent spot today, 5 spots for unloading/loading, I might get luck on for a spot...