Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Injustice 2, my shit,
Got a few favorite characters...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Just finished God of War(2018), what an amazing game.
Now i'm starting Resident Evil 7.
Never played resident evil, as for GOW..really hard to play the game when the sexy moves come up, and the kids flop down on the bed watching the good stuff.
The newest GoW for PS4 doesn't have any nudity or the sexy time mini game.It's not even as gory or violent as the previous entries but still just as good if not better. Just depends on if you like Kratos and want to see him grow as a character alongside his son on a journey to spread the ashes of his wife or the combat of the previous games, because this one plays more like Dark Souls than a frenetic Hack 'n' Slash that the earlier games are known for.
You saying the PS4 version is different than the PS2 version ??
Yeah, Kratos isn't even in greece anymore this time the focus is on Norse mythology.The game is even somewhat open world allowing you to explore Midgard an four othe realms.
PS2 games for me. Really getting into it. Made a thing Smile
Loops Mctwist, post: 36063, member: 102 Wrote:Yeah, Kratos isn't even in greece anymore this time the focus is on Norse mythology.The game is even somewhat open world allowing you to explore Midgard an four othe realms.
That sounds dope
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
TheAnimeKingdom, post: 38268, member: 166 Wrote: PS2 games for me. Really getting into it. Made a thing Smile
I loved the ps2 system..so many games I played recovering from my first back surgery,
And of course I just threw away 4 of my old ps2's and just kept my phat one.
Fallout 76.
New season started and this battlepass is better than last season.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Just had Marvel's Spider Man on for a lil bit, forgot how to do a few things cuz I haven't touch the game in a minute..

But before that I started this Crash Bandicoot 4, challenge but dope stuff...

After that, CTR Nitro Fueled, good game but yea it's difficult just like the classic "Nitro Kart"...
Crash 1 & 2 are my most favorites..the classics!
Well as long as I'm involves navigating through levels, breaking creates, accumulating wumps, gather crystals than yea it's the classic. The Creators knew what they were doing for Crash 4, the concept is the came, but gather crystals is a lil different, levels are hard, making dying inevitable.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience(PS4) i've already finished the standard edition on the PS3 but was really wanting to play it again.
Although it gets rather grindy towards the end i still really enjoy the game.
Crash 4, a couple of hours ago, and all I can say is that I'm done, I'm just gonna try to beat the game, fuck perfection, ain't worth it....

Just recently I played Valkyrie Drive Bhikkuni for vita and I got pass some challenging shit, platnuim trophy for that game is guaranteed
Marvel's Spider Man Miles Morales (PS4)..

Started it sense friday and I'm loving it....
I'm caring less about ps5 version which I close fast load time, better tracing, and enhance graphics...
Play a few titles yesterday.
Anyway, my latest is "Bayonetta", damn, not a bad game.
Atelier Escha and Logy Plus Alchemist of the Dusk Sky(PS Vita)

trying to play some of this at the moment.
Kwa, post: 44239, member: 6 Wrote:Play a few titles yesterday.
Anyway, my latest is "Bayonetta", damn, not a bad game.
Always wanted to play that game..
hows the gameplay onit?
Im on Witcher 3: The Hunt...
this game is quite fun really, open world and all kinds of goodies.