Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Working damn near or just about 10hrs got me so fatigue, guess it's been a long time, my leading had to move me for 2 days cuz I was caught sleeping on my original spots.
Hmmm, shit like this just feels too inevitable when working in a lil chill, plus I be waiting too long for a box to get to me cuz others could be a lil slower than me, maybe.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
You have been working there a minute tho..you sound like you need some severe downtime, so you can relax and recharge them batteries.
One more day this week, then 3 days

Although,this is why I'm make a call out once in the blue, when my body probably not feeling it, that's the purpose of raising the "PTO", and now with "sick" time it's like extra I can use, that doesn't accumulate though, either way I still get paid with either personal time type..
I mean seriously, no free coffee for a long time.lol
Lately, I been holding down the biggest monthly bill, these 2 females ain't working at the moment...
This ain't new, it use to feel more enervated when I worked a 5 days a week schedule more than 8hrs each day. I just love the 3 days off, but nothing wrong with taking a 4th sometimes, especially if u the time to use and still get paid.
Went to go get my haircut today, miss paying like $12, then after that $15, but shit, those days are over, especially with this pandemic, $20 whole bucks now, not even saving a $1, nothing can be done unless u pay or u don't...:confused::confused:
Signature update, I find it dope.
Hope it doesn't cause any lags or buffing
Kwa, post: 36859, member: 6 Wrote:Signature update, I find it dope.
Hope it doesn't cause any lags or buffing

Nope, doesn't seem like it.

Looking good.
I be stylin..
Yooo, just curious is anymore experience working hours cut these days, I hear stories about that happening, not happening to me particularly, but other people employers in my home state. Could that be happening all over..
My company has always been trying to cut hours for finance's sake.
My hours are under the radar of destruction for the time being,
But like ya said..it could change without notice.
Finance, that's some bullshit, company not making enough money, less traffic, what's going on..
Not in finance's...
To save money is what I should have said.
Cut hours to save money, something is wrong there, but at least it wasn't a job, that happened to so many people in the "US"..
At my spot at the hospital, there have been eight layoffs due to the epidemic,
no surprise there,
company said it was losing money due to the lockdown,
That I see as a surprise.
God bless people that's still working. When I thing about it, most businesses still appointments only, hardly no food dinning yet.

Mom's has been going through hell will unemployment, it's excruciating, got her crying recently..
Trying to enjoy my day off.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Kwa, post: 38045, member: 6 Wrote:God bless people that's still working. When I thing about it, most businesses still appointments only, hardly no food dinning yet.

Mom's has been going through hell will unemployment, it's excruciating, got her crying recently..

Any word on her unemployment situation?

And if it helps, Amazon is hiring all over the USA.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Shit, even I know that, the traveling is a problem, even I don't know how to get to the New Jersey locations.
My mother once tried, Amazon as a temp, didn't like it cuz the way how they get people to work, and she had to pay for a transportation service, she wouldn't want to go back there, she did HelloFresh temp for 11 months, not sure she wants to go back there, same with my young sis, which she last for 2 days then quits, but this was all 2019..
This unemployment problem still feels recent..
damned if I know what I'm doing ?
drinking some beers my sister brought me !
I'm exhilarated right now, my schedule would be changing real soon. My workplace making Team/schedule changes, still 4 10hr shifts, same start and end time(7pm-5:30am)
After i search myself up on a system, turns out I have the dopest schedule.

Mon. Work
Tues. Work
Wed. Work
Thurs. Work
Fri. Off
Sat. Off
Sun. Off
This would be in effect within a lil over 1 week. Wonder how long this would last..
Man, i was so tired yesterday, even after having breakfast from McDonald's, what to buy out but instead, had some "hotdogs", actually got both mom's and young sis so worth up...