Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Right back atcha,

The gunshots are starting here already !!
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
Already, i guess some people don't really care, already gotta be at the end, just before the new year, u see cold blood, or at least people get rob, most individuals just don't have a life
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Oh man, this girl that i have as a friend on facebook as the iphone X, her man brought it for her as a christmas gift.
Makes me feel bad cuz i always liked this girl when i first met her in back in 2016 starting blue apron, if i was her boyfriend i wouldn't be able to get her an expensive phone like the iphone X, she'll problaby break up with me...
Kwa, post: 3743, member: 6 Wrote:Oh man, this girl that i have as a friend on facebook as the iphone X, her man brought it for her as a christmas gift.
Makes me feel bad cuz i always liked this girl when i first met her in back in 2016 starting blue apron, if i was her boyfriend i wouldn't be able to get her an expensive phone like the iphone X, she'll problaby break up with me...
Just think who's the biggest idiot for spending all that money when they break up.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
True man, i research and that iphone x is about 1,000 going u, u buggin, that's too expensive for a phone, which i don't need, and i wouldn't buy a girl that if i had one,
Even the iphone6 is expensive depending on the gb u want and if it's the plus it's an additional $100.
I got me another phone as a promotion deal from Metro PCS, The Motorola E4(Gold), i thing it's a good phone, but i know i can't keep 2 phones on, so i'm gonna get my current # transfer to the motoe4 that way i can contine paying $33 monthly, this was a deal i couldn't refuse for $60, idk maybe i'm the idiot, it's like i'm paying $93 for another upgrade instead of $108 when i got the LG, an upgrade and paying ur bill os 2 different things, i save $15, and The MotoE4 price buy default is $129.99 and it's like i got it for $60...
But that iphone x, man, i wouldn't get it, not for no girl either, and if that disappoints a girl, fuck it, i ain't trying to impressive no girl, for what i have and how i'm living, i ain't paying 1,000+ for a phone...
And jay', if they break up but i doubt it, i can tell her man is.definitely a lil older than me and has it all...
Kwa, post: 3770, member: 6 Wrote:True man, i research and that iphone x is about 1,000 going u, u buggin, that's too expensive for a phone, which i don't need, and i wouldn't buy a girl that if i had one,
Even the iphone6 is expensive depending on the gb u want and if it's the plus it's an additional $100.
No crap it's no sense how apple can get away with shit like that. But it's apple a billion dollar company so they can.

If I was to buy a phone that expensive I would want it to print money for me.

Kwa, post: 3771, member: 6 Wrote:And jay', if they break up but i doubt it, i can tell her man is.definitely a lil older than me and has it all...
She could be a gold digger.
My little sister did something I never expected for a gift.

@Jason
Exactly, i wouldn't even care if i get a free case and screen protector, i still wouldn't pay 1,000 and u said it's apple, man a phone is a phone, and i paid $60 bucks for a gold motorola, ain't the best phone but it's a good one that may cost $130 by default, i might get my Lg turn out and switch to that but getting my current # transfer, shit my i'm stupid for this but shit, i rather do that than paid 1000, her man must have a good job or he's a hustler to afford that...
[Image: oVNuo4E.jpg]
[Image: vHEECMX.jpg]
By the way, this is how the girl looks, for a girl that gorgeous to smile at me every time we made eye contact, after talking a lil, but i couldn't take it futher, i even had a lil wellfare phone from safelink during that time, the tiny one and it wasn't really mine, i thonk i let that get the best of me, but now i got my own since last year and it's touch srceen if u saw the pic before..
See how she's doing now, i can tell i wouldn't have been good enough for her in a way.

I know what i like, it's just approaching and starting a conversation is the problem, nothing to really talk about...
Kwa, post: 3790, member: 6 Wrote:Exactly, i wouldn't even care if i get a free case and screen protector, i still wouldn't pay 1,000 and u said it's apple
I wouldn't care if it came with a free Ipad it's just another phone with a few added features and that's it. Apple has always been like that makes the phone a little bigger charge alot more then the previous model.

People who buy the new apple phone when a new one is released is materialisitc.

Just because it's not a top seller like apple products are doesn't mean you cant get some of the same features that apple has. That's why we Android users have Google play.
This is my first time hearing about apple, for them tp be like that, i now know "not" to deal with them, i wouldn't buy that phone from no phone company, i like android, phones ain't to bad, and works well, i got rid of my Galaxy On5, i don't be seeing that in stores to much..
Kwa, post: 3793, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
This is my first time hearing about apple, for them tp be like that, i now know "not" to deal with them, i wouldn't buy that phone from no phone company, i like android, phones ain't to bad, and works well, i got rid of my Galaxy On5, i don't be seeing that in stores to much..

Think about it why to they need to release two phones at launch like iPhone 5 then 5s then iPhone 6 then 6plus.

Apple has to many restrictions on the phones where Android you have complete freedom with it. Like if you have music on a computer you will need to download iTunes or buy them from Apple Store.

On android plug your phone intonation computer and the copy and move to your phone storage and wait then it's on your phone without added software.
Then the apple is just not worth it, like imagine the bill u have to pay monthly, and extra stuff, this girl i liked may have so hardship, and the boyfriend is dum as hell buying it, but that's what she wanted and got her wish, check out how she looks from the pics, and she wasn't the only one...
I alright with the Android, i started with the Samsung galaxy on5, went to LG Aristo, now i might roll with the motorola E4, what ever the differences is between the 3
Kwa, post: 3795, member: 6 Wrote:Then the apple is just not worth it, like imagine the bill u have to pay monthly, and extra stuff,
They don't give extra the only thing you get from apple is the phone charger and head phones. The extra is paying for the screen protector and case.

The bill will be higher the more you use the data. That's why you should always have Wi-Fi turned on when your are near it so you don't use the data and bring up the bill. But now they offer unlimited data for a decent price but since every phone being made this days a pushing the resolution of the screen that means more data used to stream YouTube Netflix and so on.

Kwa, post: 3795, member: 6 Wrote:and the boyfriend is dum as hell buying it,
That's the problem with most guys these days the think with the wrong head. He probably thought he was going to get laid from her.

Kwa, post: 3795, member: 6 Wrote:I alright with the Android, i started with the Samsung galaxy on5, went to LG Aristo, now i might roll with the motorola E4, what ever the differences is between the 3
Android for life. Believe me it's the best choice in OS to have freedom to do what you want with the things you buy.
When i first upgrade to the LG Aristo from Metro, they gave me an screen protector, case, and earphones for free, but i did pay my phone bill early that same, which is $33 monthly, and i use mobile data 2gb a month, and wifi in the house, price never increase, the only thing is the $3 extra cuz i'm paying in person, $108 all together that day.
Now Metro ofters a pre paid promotion plan, get a phone with a different # for $60, no taxes, got a case and screen 2 protector free, 3 phone choose, the motorola e4 gild looked good, i plan on getting my # transfer to that one, my LG with be off and sale it if i want to, just like my Galaxy On5, i couldn't refuse with a deal like, $130 phone for $60, 16gb phone too, it's like i upgraded again saving $15, idk maybe i'm the idiot...
I agree, but by the looks of things, i believe he already got laid with her, like shit, the girl is with him, i never forgotten the times when she smiled at me, i didn't know if she was being friendly on if she wanted to get to know me...
And yea android is good, but my mother complains so hard about her samsung galaxy on5 being slow and ass, and she paid $150 for it 2 years ago i believe, it was my first i mine wasn't so bad and i paid only $40 first, can't get to greedy for your first phone, she want to upgrade so badly, i don't get it...
Kwa, post: 3799, member: 6 Wrote:When i first upgrade to the LG Aristo from Metro, they gave me an screen protector, case, and earphones for free,
Some brands do that like my blu Life X8 came with 2 screen protectors and a gel type case.

Kwa, post: 3799, member: 6 Wrote:$33 monthly
That ain't Bad at all.

Kwa, post: 3799, member: 6 Wrote:price never increase
That's because your smart Wi-Fi doesn't count towards data usage.

Kwa, post: 3799, member: 6 Wrote:couldn't refuse with a deal like
Deals are the best whenever I need something I look fora deal saving money is key.

Kwa, post: 3799, member: 6 Wrote:130 phone for $60, 16gb phone too, it's like i upgraded again saving $15, idk maybe i'm the idiot...
No clue never heard of the phones you had I know about Samsung I switching to the Galaxy s8 when I get a new screen.

Kwa, post: 3800, member: 6 Wrote:I agree, but by the looks of things, i believe he already got laid with her
Then I hate to say it she a hoe.

Kwa, post: 3800, member: 6 Wrote:i didn't know if she was being friendly on if she wanted to get to know me...
In situations like that like you said it could be Just a smile or she wants to get to know you. But if you did make the first move and she turned you down that would make for a awarded work environment.

Kwa, post: 3800, member: 6 Wrote:And yea android is good, but my mother complains so hard about her samsung galaxy on5 being slow and ass, and she paid $150 for it 2 years ago i believe,
Over time phones can get slower depending on age. I still have my first smart phone from when smart phones were New. And at the time of being New it was fast and now it's like a turtle.

Kwa, post: 3800, member: 6 Wrote:she want to upgrade so badly, i don't get it...
If your mom uses her phone alot then I don't blame her for wanting to upgrade. Women use the phones more than men.
@jay
Oh word, then i guess i'm lucky gettin all that..
Of it ain't bad, i started the $30 plan, what else i need, nothing really, i keep mobile data on, and when i'm in the house it's not really active cuz wifi really..
Problaby so, mad men would go after her, problaby would get her almost anything, and half ofnthe times she be saying on fb, don't feel like going to work n shit, can't be asking like that, i didn't make the first move but i wanted to, more like as for # maybe but not usi g a tiny phone, but i did confess the last time i saw her..
I had the galaxy on5 a few months, my mother had it for 2 years, she don't even have the money to upgrade right, and it's like she can get jealous of me cuz i could,
So i got me another phone which i would get my # transfer to, motorola e4 gold for christmas and she gonna judge how i spend my money, my mother can rarely feed herself, u can't beat $60...
Damn, i notice a girl at my job that wasn't bad looking, and she didn't had bad hair for a ponytail, it's was iight, i couldn't get the guts to even give her a complement, damn my shyness/shell shit...
Shift over for today, gonna get back up sometimes later anyway...