Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Kwa, post: 3355, member: 6 Wrote:I know, cuz this is a forum, it's not like u can watch stuff online anyway...
So what's gonna happen now, so much is dead, but upfile kept very lil...
It doesn't matter if it's a fourm it website it's still illegal even for kissanime it's illegal.

Everyone should understand we the uploads if caught face large fines and if convicted prison time. And we can stop at a moment's notice.

The Sorrow, post: 3359, member: 5 Wrote:That's why I usually torrent anime or watch it on Netflix.
Netflix actually has good anime these days.
To me torrents are slow I was trying to get One episode of d-grey Man and I let it download for 8hrs with 6 seeders and was at only 4.3%
Bruh, U problaby think don't know but i do, y'all uploaders have it tough cuz y'all do alot and it be risky. what i'm askin is "what u gonna do", continue using upfile, start using another server, stop period..
I don't pay to watch anime, choose not too, i don't even have it like that, i been relying on forums for a couple of years as in uploaders, i been falling behind, beside watching anime/H, do other stuff like hobbies, i sometimes live out, somewhat gaming, and work is like a big part on everything, and shit is changing on that, i couldn't even goo to work this pass thursday...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Oh shit, upfile is down for the time being...
@ Jason, that sucks dude. Do you use nyaa? Best site for torrenting anime.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 3366, member: 5 Wrote:@ Jason, that sucks dude. Do you use nyaa? Best site for torrenting anime.
That's the one. I guess torrenting on phones ain't as good as PC. Even with multiple seeders.

Kwa, post: 3364, member: 6 Wrote:what u gonna do", continue using upfile, start using another server, stop period..
I don't pay to watch anime, choose not too, i don't even have it like that
There isn't much to choose from and asking us to Re-upload every file is kinda crazy. Not saying that anyone has asked to.
Kwa, post: 3364, member: 6 Wrote:been falling behind, beside watching anime/H, do other stuff like hobbies, i sometimes live out, somewhat gaming, and work is like a big part on everything, and shit is changing on that, i couldn't even goo to work this pass thursday...
Then u have to manage your time better.

Anyways one day there will be no more PSP uploaders and people should be come accustomed on downloading on their own. Not saying that it will happen over night but it will happen. New law are being put into place that is making it hard for uploaders to keep uploading.
@jay

I Usually ask for anime re-uploading one at a time, lil by lil, and u can always take it slow, DFH changed wanna kept files 35 days after last download, solidfiles i'm not sure about the file life, "openload" well u already know the how it is with that, and upfile is down for right now...

@jay..

Oh i know, that's why i want to take adventage on it while it's still lasting..

Using mobile like a phone can be kinda frustrating sometimes while the show kept stopping durimg playthrough...

Manage my time better,hmmm, i could be working 10hrs 4 days again, from my new job, just waiting on a call right now but called them last week, hate seasonal and these people want to change shit, 2nd time with bussiness needs..

I can try but shit, with other stuff i may do on my free times as far as hobbies, cuz i'm random, i would watch H-Anime but watch it all day on my day(s) off, not really, half of the times i could be sleep.

It's like making money can change u...
There is a edit button.

Kwa, post: 3371, member: 6 Wrote:@jay

I Usually ask for anime re-uploading one at a time, lil by lil, and u can always take it slow, DFH changed wanna kept files 35 days after last download, solidfiles i'm not sure about the file life, "openload" well u already know the how it is with that, and upfile is down for right now...
That's understandable but your not the only one that asks for a re-upload. And having to do the same show more than twice is a bit annoying in my book more so if it is 24 episodes or more.

That's not taking into account for the owners of the file site deleting files themselves.

Kwa, post: 3371, member: 6 Wrote:@jay..

Oh i know, that's why i want to take adventage on it while it's still lasting..

Using mobile like a phone can be kinda frustrating sometimes while the show kept stopping durimg playthrough...
I use my phone yo watch and download anime and I font have a problem playing it at 1080p. That's why you use Wi-Fi and not your mobile data.

Kwa, post: 3371, member: 6 Wrote:Manage my time better,hmmm, i could be working 10hrs 4 days again,
I work 10hrs every Monday through Friday and still fund time to watch what I want to or play Xbox.

Kwa, post: 3371, member: 6 Wrote:I can try but shit, with other stuff i may do on my free times as far as hobbies
I manage to find time to download movies and anime on my free time so I can share with everyone.

It's all about getting a schedule and sticking to it.

Kwa, post: 3371, member: 6 Wrote:i would watch H-Anime but watch it all day on my day(s) off,
That seems to be a major time consumer if you watch it all day.
@jay
Message fuck up, i don't really watch H anime all day in a certain day, i be sleep sometimes and to lazy to watch anything really, sometimes i may want to got out ifni have have money, especially if someone hits me up anything..
When i connect to wifi, i automatically can't use mobile data inwill be on wifi, and well i only have the 30 plan which is now 2gb anyway, i can't really rely on mini screens to watch anime online, for downloading i have to be caution, transferrimg files to sd card, i think i found the answer to that aboitnpics getting corrupted
My new job is changing shit around again with the bussiness needs, as i was told when i called last week, if i get a call i would be doing 10hrs again but 4 days, days off will be lit, if i can get hours i can work with as well, it's amazing how u balance so well, 10hrs 5 days is over the max of houra per week really, i also be on my PlayStation, try to draw when i rarely do, watch firestick, dance, etc, i goofy out alot...
I rarely been asking for anime cuz with u and chess have done alot, it was already plenty of joints to watch, like y'all 2 be on it, to see hella shit dead got me saying damn, i still got like 2 dubs i didn't start after i finish this 1 sub i have downloaded...
Called my job today, pm leading to overnight is permanently gone, now i'm in a situaltion which i have wait to be called in for work, i don't even have a stable schedule and i usually monday through thursdays, i didn't expect this fpr peak season..
Kwa, post: 3381, member: 6 Wrote:Called my job today, pm leading to overnight is permanently gone, now i'm in a situaltion which i have wait to be called in for work, i don't even have a stable schedule and i usually monday through thursdays, i didn't expect this fpr peak season..

This is usually leading up to the point of letting you go...
might want to start looking for another form of work real soon.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER],
Can't think of anything right now, i don't have experience on different fields, i praying that something good happens after peak season, i even did a servey stating that i would like to be regular afterwards, the servey ends this week, not alot of options for me when it comes to my resume...
Making tacos because it's taco tuesday my niggas!
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
I love tacos..lol, damn, speaking of that, i haven't had taco bell in a minute...
I don't know if i should post someone about this in a different section, but this girl at my job is trying hard to be my first girl i think, not sure yet, even though she has 2 kids, and a baby father, she's 26 but looks young, i ain't counting age though, she also goofy and likes to talk dirty, likes to sit with me, and be acting lonely which i don't know why..lol, damn i don't even know what i should do, or can't tell if she's playing...
Go with the flow and let her make the first move...very important you let her make the first move...with all this rape accusation going on nowadays..im sure you don't wanna be on that list.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER],
Oh hell nah, u bugging, why would i rape someone anyway, i wouldn't even know what i'm doing, last night i got me and her something to eat, she wanted 2 breast(chicken), and i got me a cheese burger with fries...
She all calling me her baby n shit, acting goofy is hell, talk dirty about when she had her first time, idk, it's like she may want to take my first kiss..
I don't know about relationships, cuz i never been in one, so of course i would let a female make the move, i wouldn't know how to start..
If a females wants to be with me, i feel that my personality should be well "liked", and what i'm into shouldn't matter, person that enjoying dancing, draws and watch animation, i find myself rare, i stay to myself alot...
Work week is done, and got a few days off, might do some chrismas shopping for myself, see if i can catch a sell, getting my mother her weekly money early, that's about it, i dare her to come to me for extra...
hope y'all have a good holiday...
Oh man, i really did caught something today.
I picked up star wars battlefront 2 elite trooper deluxe edition on sale for $60, and ghost recon wildlands for $40 pre-owned sadly..
I went to get me a srceen protector for my Lg aristo, but metro had some kind of promotion. I couldn't refuse dammit, get a phone for $60 with a number change, but when ur bill is due, u can get ur old number transfer to the newest phone then or u can let the phone go and stick to u current one, my bill is only $33 monthly, it's like i upgraded again for $93, intead of $108, i know it's crazy but it didn't sound too bad..
Damn, this the first time i hear about a pre paid promotion, got some decision to make...lol
Merry Christmas everyone..
Make sure y'all got everything y'all need, and stay in the house...