Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Tekken Tag Tournament 2, well more like trying to play.Seriously i suck at Tekken but it's one of my favorite fighting game franchise,so i just keep playing.
Loops Mctwist, post: 30933, member: 102 Wrote:Seriously i suck at Tekken but it's one of my favorite fighting game franchise,so i just keep playing.

im the same way with Mortal Kombat, my kids love beating me at it and its just a good game series.
Tekken Tag 2 I have for the p3, so dope and has a big roster, if u feel u suck then watch out for Tekken 7, cuz that ain't easy.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Redbear, post: 30999, member: 1 Wrote:im the same way with Mortal Kombat, my kids love beating me at it and its just a good game series.
Forgot u play MK, what else I don't know...
Persona 4 Dancing All Night(Vita)

And I just recently platnuim it, easy, but it's possible to challenge yourself.

PSN ID: XSevenK
If you are already have me, look out for this name change, previous ID "discodanny16"..
A friend of mine built himself a PC and is letting me borrow his PS4.
So i've Just finished Spider-man,now playing RDR2 and Monster Hunter World.
Playing the Resident Evil 3 demo.
Shantae Half Genie Hero(Vita), trying to get to it again.

Rayman Legends (Vita) beat it, but sometimes I still play it, even at work..lol..
Playing Doom 64 was a bonus for pre-ordering Doom Eternal. Can't wait to this Friday to play Eternal got delivery delayed from Amazon because of the pandemic but it's cool never played Doom 64 and loving it.
And hear I thought Amazon suppose to be delayed at the moment in terms of business..
Jason xXx, post: 32369, member: 3 Wrote:Playing Doom 64 was a bonus for pre-ordering Doom Eternal. Can't wait to this Friday to play Eternal got delivery delayed from Amazon because of the pandemic but it's cool never played Doom 64 and loving it.
Yeah DOOM 64 is a badass little game.I still have my original copy, haven't played it in years though.
When i was younger it used to really creep me out with its dark atmosphere mixed with a more horror oriented sound design.Which had me playing it more like a survival horror game than DOOM.Seriously took me weeks to finish my first play through because of how slow and cautiously i was playing.
I remember the days when it was on a floppy disc,
the BFG with GOD command was the shit!!
Playing some remastered burnout {challenge up for XsevenX when he can},
and Nioh..that game sucks ballz..took me 15 tries before I figured out I was supposed to goto the upper cell and armor up,
not take on the guard with a big ass sword bare handed..
Hahaha, trying to challenge me, that's do time...
I've been playing the fuck out of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

It's so addicting and fun, might be my favorite game this year.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 32814, member: 5 Wrote:I've been playing the fuck out of Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

It's so addicting and fun, might be my favorite game this year.

If they made it for the WII my wife might like that one.
Nah it's for the switch.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
and the 3DS which she does have, i dunno tho, her having that much fun might activate some hormones and i gonna be in trouble again
Dragon Ball FigherZ PS4
I got Goku Instinct, dope is hell in that form...
Injustice League 2,

Fuck this game is fun, batman is slow but I love having the ability to whoop my daughters ass at this game,
problem is it takes a bit to level up so the augmentations go into effect.