Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Kwa, post: 31879, member: 6 Wrote:man, feels like another rough week, i mean it's my friday today but still, working with new people almost everyday, it's a headache teaching a newie sometimes, the work effort is rarely there, meaning it be slow.

Makes ya mad when you have to train someone that just dont give a shit about it...
Then it makes you wonder why they wanted work in the first place
Redbear, post: 31889, member: 1 Wrote:Makes ya mad when you have to train someone that just dont give a shit about it...
Then it makes you wonder why they wanted work in the first place
Factz, people complain about a lil chill, and wants to go home, I mean who wouldn't, but u have to work like u really to go, moving boxes, gotta drop this and that, and standing, but still, get it out the way, pay attention, don't get lost, work ain't that hard, but many people makes it hard..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Hmm, i wonder, I'm good at what I do, but am I great...???
HD request section, hmmm that's actually new...
Kwa, post: 32015, member: 6 Wrote:Hmm, i wonder, I'm good at what I do, but am I great...???

Let me ask you to do this:
Close your eyes and imagine waking up, doing something you’ve always loved doing, but as a daily job.
You wake up feeling happy, ready to work, you’re in such a good mood that nothing can stop you.
Then, you open your eyes, realize that without that vision in your mind, you feel empty, lost, but you have an idea of what you “think” you might be good at.
Whatever comes to mind at this point is what you should try to build up on.
You can get good at two things at once, or only one thing. (Your choice)
But also think about this: Of all the things that you’re good at, which one do people ask you to help them with the most? If you don’t feel good about any of these, you might have something that you haven’t been exposed to yet that you’ll be great with.

Maybe now it’s time to look within your mind and start asking yourself,to see what works and what doesn’t.
Everything you want to do is already within your grasp, and you’re the only one who can do it. Everyone has a quirk, you just have to realize the strength of your own.

Hope this helps, Good luck.
Kwa, post: 32016, member: 6 Wrote:HD request section, hmmm that's actually new...

Oh yea, VSW is coming up with good ideas I didnt think of before,
If you have any ideas KWA, pass them this way,
I'm just about tired everyday, happy days my off days and pay day.
Sometimes I get stress cuz life hits, and guess what I do as a stress killer, oh yea, it's all on my FB page.lol
Man, I love to show out sometimes with a lil talent, and it's like I have people that likes what I do, even strangers if that see me, male/female, just means alot to me, not easy showing off few moves..lol..
Redbear, post: 32020, member: 1 Wrote:Oh yea, VSW is coming up with good ideas I didnt think of before,
If you have any ideas KWA, pass them this way,
Shit I wish, I think u covered up mad stuff, from gerenal, consoles stuff, all downloads types, spam.
Unless I remember a person I know put a Manga session, A "Review" section to review almost anything, a social media thing but I rarely post on YouTube, but sometimes on Facebook/instagram.
Nothing on Xbox or Nintendo stuff,
Damn, don't really know..
And shit, I forgot to ask, anybody else has situation about this coronavirus in y'all states..??
Kwa, post: 32053, member: 6 Wrote:Shit I wish, I think u covered up mad stuff, from gerenal, consoles stuff, all downloads types, spam.
Unless I remember a person I know put a Manga session, A "Review" section to review almost anything, a social media thing but I rarely post on YouTube, but sometimes on Facebook/instagram.
Nothing on Xbox or Nintendo stuff,
Damn, don't really know..

I wouldn't mind a manga/comic section.
ChessMasterHex, post: 32056, member: 7 Wrote:I wouldn't mind a manga/comic section.

For you m'dear, you just gotta ask and I'll hit it for you..

One ChessmasterHex Manga Section coming right up...
Watching the world slowly decay. Telling my generation to stay home and inside is a smart move, although I don't think the ordering things online is a good move right now. Oh well, it will all blow over eventually.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
ChessMasterHex, post: 32056, member: 7 Wrote:I wouldn't mind a manga/comic section.
Wow, I kinda figured u would..
Manga doesn't exist where I'm at, unless I blind..lol.
Comic exist though, even at the library.
Dr.Lost, post: 32088, member: 17 Wrote:Watching the world slowly decay. Telling my generation to stay home and inside is a smart move, although I don't think the ordering things online is a good move right now. Oh well, it will all blow over eventually.
Factz.
I worked and done it hella times, and I gotta say online market is "expensive", not a good move for alot of people, having money don't really mean anything.
Oh shit, this coronavirus is hell, that so many schools are shutdown at my state, means no work for my mom's and young sis for a short while.
Shows/events are cancelled.
Man this kinda sucks.

Certain companies and down for a while.
Nothing on my workplace at the moment, ehh guess I'm lucky.
This week only I getting extra money per hour for 3 days, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Friday: Time in a half
Saturday: 2x pay
Sunday: 2x pay

I can tell my next stack, I'm gonna need a safe.lol
Kwa, post: 32094, member: 6 Wrote:Manga doesn't exist where I'm at, unless I blind..lol.
Comic exist though, even at the library.
If you have a Barnes and Noble near you they sell manga.
5 more days then Doom Eternal is out I can't wait.
Jason xXx, post: 32141, member: 3 Wrote:If you have a Barnes and Noble near you they sell manga.
Neither one bruh...