Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Kwa, post: 3111, member: 6 Wrote:@jay
Where can i get a screen protector for the vita anyway, i mean my shit looks used is hell, don't look brand new, it only came with an charger and the device,
I got a 3 in 1 change i can use for my phone, psp, and vita itself...
Can't really expect 2 much for $160..
Amazon the chances of finding those in store are slim to none.
Forgot about this place.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Foreal, and i don't even have an amazon account, my mother is alreadydealing with hell from them..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 3115, member: 6 Wrote:Foreal, and i don't even have an amazon account, my mother is alreadydealing with hell from them..
Then make one it's free lol. Until you buy something then you need a debit card or a Gift Card
https://www.amazon.com/Protector-Akwox-T...+protector

Clear 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protective Film For Sony PlayStation Vita PSV 1000-Max Clarity And Touch Accuracy Film
4.4 out of 5 stars 204 customer reviews
| 15 answered questions
Amazon's Choice for "vita glass screen protector"

List Price: $9.99
Price: $6.99 Free Shipping for Prime Members
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime
You Save: $3.00 (30%)

[Image: 61CxzbgU5UL._SL1085_.jpg]

In Stock.
How to make your own screen protector

Never did it before, i have a debit card, i have a bank, get paid weekly from my currenty job anyway biy pay rate is a lil less than $10...
I found a shitload of them on Amazon and eBay,
plus Walmart carries them also,
i just use Google for most of my searches.
Redbear, post: 3131, member: 1 Wrote:I found a shitload of them on Amazon and eBay,
plus Walmart carries them also,
i just use Google for most of my searches.
At least with Amazon they don't get rid of the old stuff unlike stores that have to make room for the new stuff.

Google is my best friend.

Kwa, post: 3130, member: 6 Wrote:Never did it before, i have a debit card, i have a bank, get paid weekly from my currenty job anyway biy pay rate is a lil less than $10...
It's easy I buy a gift card and always spend a little above to get the free shipping price.
Jason xXx, post: 3143, member: 3 Wrote:Google is my best friend.

Hey,Hey... i say the same thing,
'cept my wife hits me for saying it..
Redbear, post: 3145, member: 1 Wrote:Hey,Hey... i say the same thing,
'cept my wife hits me for saying it..
Lol

Google is the only friend that gives me the answer to all of my questions without bitching about how stupid they are.
@jay..
Okay but i don't have the material nor i don't want to take the risk right now, i mean i did put a warranty on it, but my vita looks used and it's white, which is unexpected...
Oh man, woke up hungry is hell, even thougj i be trying to stop eating, what's wrong with me...lol
Kwa, post: 3181, member: 6 Wrote:Oh man, woke up hungry is hell, even thougj i be trying to stop eating, what's wrong with me...lol
Ok, I dont get it, why are you trying to stop eating ?
why, is it because you think your fat or need to lose mass ?
The Sorrow, post: 3114, member: 5 Wrote:Forgot about this place.
Yep, still here and feeling happy about it.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER], sometimes I be feeling like that when I look down at my stomach...lol, I don't know why, even though it don't seem that I'm fat when looking at the mirror, sometimes my stomach be feeling light is hell, that's when I gotta eat something.
Kwa, post: 3180, member: 6 Wrote:@jay..
Okay but i don't have the material nor i don't want to take the risk right now, i mean i did put a warranty on it, but my vita looks used and it's white, which is unexpected...
What risk there isn't one lol.

It's better to be safe than sorry.
Risk that I could probably wet the Vita damaging it from the inside maybe or fucking up the screen.
I Didn't know u can make a screen protector..
Had to choose between 2pm-10am or 6pm-12am, start my shift at 6pm make my days go by kinda quick, I wanna make money but don't wanna get fired for lateness again, damn my job their fucked up reasons for changing shit
Feels good to off until monday, getting to my job is robbery, to much for a ticket and only getting off at the next stop, man i hope thing change after the holidays, with hours and my pay rate, i get paid weekly but still...