Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Necro is already here.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Looks like he was here the other day.
the original ghetto was forever ago. most members were young going to school,working part time maybe.
I was older I was working fulltime. I had a bit time to spare time posting movies n shit.then the hubby had a stroke he being paralyzed on his right side
so wheelchair for life have to help him to bed,he wears depends now sometimes doesn't make to the bathroom on time so yeah there is no spare time
my crafting ...wtf is that.?.is nothing I spent 400 bucks on a cricut maker I have barely use I got it just before jimmy's stroke
so ghetto time minus zero. that's just my life not sure what others are going through ..shit fucking happens
I know from what I'm going through sucks but it's what it is... others could be going through something of the like
simple as that..
And you will always be known among the peoples of the Ghetto,
I agree with you that some days are good and some suck ballz big time,
life goes on and we deal with what we have at the moment.
I appreciate you and what you have done for your man, yer a damn good person Priml :punk:
[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
U a strong woman..
Everything is hitting your one after another, and yet you are fighting.
You can easily get stressed as almost everything is falling on you, doesn't sound good...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
thanks guys, but it is what is my friends but point being life goes on for everyone they grow up start a family with facebook ,twitter,instagram,snapchat all that I'm sure there's more I missed hardly anyone really got time for the ghetto forum. shit most forums I was in are long gone went to facebook groups this is the only one left.
which I have to sit at my computer to use because it's just to small on my phone.
New video Alert on Facebook/Instagram, since I rarely post on social media.
Believe me, I still want to be on the ghetto and post, also on discord too, my free time is open, unless something comes up..
Taking my Hiset test tomorrow morning, well in 8 hours, I should get some sleep. Oh well.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 28024, member: 17 Wrote:Taking my Hiset test tomorrow morning, well in 8 hours, I should get some sleep. Oh well.
Good luck with it,
Hope to see you with that GED soon enough.
Redbear, post: 28043, member: 1 Wrote:Good luck with it,
Hope to see you with that GED soon enough.
I appreciate it, I took the placement test and aced the hell out of it, my 3 days of no sleep and studying really paid off. I have the official test on the 18th but I signed up for a class on the 11th just to refresh myself. I know I got this now.
|Game Archive|
Well, today is the day to enjoy to good food, best holiday of the year.
Man, I even got paid early this time, shit caught me by surprise, getting my check an night early, than usual.
Rent time, final payment of the month...
Black Friday even though it ain't Friday..lol.
Work long hours last 2 days of the week.

I caught me a deal at Gamestop, Daulshock for $38.99 Rose Gold, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint for $28, sales were we're good this year...
Even Need for Speed was done up...
howdy ghetto!
I hope everyone survived thanksgiving ,black Friday, cyber Monday I really didn't see any great deals today ( cyber Monday)
well unless your shopping for kids there is very few in my life so eh we had a few inches of snow dropped on us today I was supposed to work screw that I bailed
prmlscreem, post: 28331, member: 2 Wrote:howdy ghetto!
I hope everyone survived thanksgiving ,black Friday, cyber Monday I really didn't see any great deals today ( cyber Monday)
well unless your shopping for kids there is very few in my life so eh we had a few inches of snow dropped on us today I was supposed to work screw that I bailed
I was really unimpressed with the deals today, I had more Black Friday deals. Shit that was 40% on BF was only like 20%/25% off today. Stuffs weird
|Game Archive|
The company I worked for had a black Friday/ Cyber sell, 9 free meals plus free shipping, guess for a decent price this week only.
Too many people order, to damn hectic.
I'm even looking Through "HelloFresh" seeing short videos, and many people enjoy the meal, etc.
Still though, people really rather sit on a damn couch click buttons, but would not go out and shop, damn shame, ordering boxes everyday...
my daughter bought me a $599 samsung galaxy whatever for $113 as a xmas present..
she had been waiting for this cyber monday for days to get me a gift..

im a lucky bastard Big Grin
wow you're wicked Lucky Red!! congrats!
last 2 days we had almost 2 feet of snow dropped on us ...uugh
oh joy blah,blah,blah
fuck it drinking beers watching some serial killer some shit about kids in Michigan in the 70's kinda rings a bell
hulu came with that Disney plus I'm digging it
yo ghetto whats the word?
I got my pez tree up, finally got my regular tree decorated
beer ..yes I think I will
prmlscreem, post: 28643, member: 2 Wrote:yo ghetto whats the word?
I got my pez tree up, finally got my regular tree decorated
beer ..yes I think I will
Pour some out for ya homies here. You're an amazing friend. I'm glad to have met you. God can't believe it's been 5 years ago.

I love you all like my illegitimate children I grew in test tubes back in the late 1800s, I think one became a dictator of Germany. Oh well. Hope you all are well. Stop by sometime and get the daily dose of "love" from your friendly neighborhood doc.
|Game Archive|
Dr.Lost, post: 28648, member: 17 Wrote:Pour some out for ya homies here. You're an amazing friend. I'm glad to have met you. God can't believe it's been 5 years ago.

I love you all like my illegitimate children I grew in test tubes back in the late 1800s, I think one became a dictator of Germany. Oh well. Hope you all are well. Stop by sometime and get the daily dose of "love" from your friendly neighborhood doc.
damn five years? that's crazy as hell I'm so glad to have met you as well! freakin test tubes lmfao I just can't lol