Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
Kwa, post: 23570, member: 6 Wrote:Bruh, she had a good tax check of $4,000 early this year, gone, she getting money by weekly didn't even help...
Damn autocorrect it should have said have a hard time saving money.

Kwa, post: 23575, member: 6 Wrote:Yea bruh, I started that in 2016, i had a lost before, it could happen again, other than that, getting things I want is dope, might not have to wait cuz I got the money...
Exactly now you can rub it in your sisters face.
Jason xXx, post: 23581, member: 3 Wrote:Damn autocorrect it should have said have a hard time saving money.
That's only cuz her child, she even it once said it herself, he's in the way, and that's her fault really. Working for $300+ biweekly, or less if she miss a day or even a week.

Jason xXx, post: 23581, member: 3 Wrote:Exactly now you can rub it in your sisters face.
She still can get jealous in a way sometimes, especially when I buy out, or buy something good like clothes or electronic. Lay down all day while she got no money, she quits where I'm working at right away just cuz it's too cold, get money every week as a temp, better than getting small amount bi weekly..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
What a bummer, as my young sister kept waiting for her unemployment, filing a few times, and in the end she got denied, no money until September, she actually thinking about leaving that bus aide alone..
Kwa, post: 23613, member: 6 Wrote:She still can get jealous in a way sometimes, especially when I buy out, or buy something good like clothes or electronic.
And she only has herself to blame.

Kwa, post: 23613, member: 6 Wrote:get money every week as a temp, better than getting small amount bi weekly..
Money is money these days.
Jason xXx, post: 23709, member: 3 Wrote:And she only has herself to blame.
Basically, child is in the way...

Jason xXx, post: 23709, member: 3 Wrote:Money is money these days
Factz cuz it's hard, it's just things had changed now, with new owners, no longer easy, and can't lie...
Man, I had one of the most craziest morning, I'm sleep, my nephew is really screaming like he's special for a 2 year old..
I can't even trust him with a cell phone, even if it has no service planned, he threw my mom cell out the window and bam, even with a flipped case, it didn't land safe, screen damage and lil bended. Can't really leave anything out while he's free, not being watched...
Kwa, post: 23711, member: 6 Wrote:child is in the way...
Before she got pregnant she could have saved up some money.
Kwa, post: 23718, member: 6 Wrote:Man, I had one of the most craziest morning, I'm sleep, my nephew is really screaming like he's special for a 2 year old..
I can't even trust him with a cell phone, even if it has no service planned, he threw my mom cell out the window and bam, even with a flipped case, it didn't land safe, screen damage and lil bended. Can't really leave anything out while he's free, not being watched...

That boys ass would have been a bright cherry red by the time I got done with it,
and he probably would never touch a cellphone again.
Jason xXx, post: 23731, member: 3 Wrote:Before she got pregnant she could have saved up some money.
Man,We had it so easy, can't be broke when paying cheap rent, she was a bus aide and that's what she chose, mom's too, things ain't so easy now..
Redbear, post: 23740, member: 1 Wrote:That boys ass would have been a bright cherry red by the time I got done with it,
and he probably would never touch a cellphone again.
Factz man, these days u have to teach your child and that's the main thing my young sis "the mother" lacks, especially even watching him, the window screen being open is something that happen right under my sis nose, like wtf, it's just sad that I gotta put me shit up cuz she want to play pretend, she's not a good mother so far..
Just bought a bootloop nexus 5x to fix and fuck around with. Got it for $24 on eBay... Not bad. Hopefully it's not the motherboard going bad just a simple soft brick
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dr.Lost, post: 23805, member: 17 Wrote:Just bought a bootloop nexus 5x to fix and fuck around with. Got it for $24 on eBay... Not bad. Hopefully it's not the motherboard going bad just a simple soft brick
Mobo is messed up, I was stupid enough not to check that the nexus devices are the ones that had that problem oh well lesson learned
|Game Archive|
My laptop crapped out on me. So that's good. Haha.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Right now I am trying to fix the Arcade here and at my other spot, and the turd Admin from the arcades main site is being a putz because THIS forum isn't phpbb,its a xenforo,
whereas my backup phpbb forum isn't good enough because it is on a temp server system.

He keeps asking me why I don't use phpbb for my main forum and I keep trying to tell him its because of the Plugins xenforo supports and not phpbb..and he doesn't want to help unless i put the phpbb back in the 1st domain spot.
fuckin jerk.
Finally, yesterday I got my crown, looks like a normal tooth, long progress, but I glad of the pain of getting abscess is gone.
Root canals ain't too bad but I still dislike that shit...
Need a good online option for a ged or hiset or whatever need my diploma been putting it off and can't do it anymore. Any suggestions
|Game Archive|
A GED cannot be taken online.
ONLY the official accredited high school diploma can be done online.

But here is a sample GED test site for you to try,

Code:
https://ged.com/study/free_online_ged_test/
Redbear, post: 24006, member: 1 Wrote:A GED cannot be taken online.
ONLY the official accredited high school diploma can be done online.

But here is a sample GED test site for you to try,

Code:
https://ged.com/study/free_online_ged_test/
I appreciate it. I have been searching for awhile and still have not found many options. I know I need the HiSet, which is a high school diploma. Nowhere around me offers it though..
|Game Archive|
20 days until borderlands 3 is out I can't wait.
Dr.Lost, post: 24052, member: 17 Wrote:I appreciate it. I have been searching for awhile and still have not found many options. I know I need the HiSet, which is a high school diploma. Nowhere around me offers it though..
Damn, tough situation bruh...