Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF ya doing?
That nephew would do that kinda stuff one time at my place, I would vocalize swear words at the top of my lungs at him so loud his momma would cry and his dad would pack a lunch for the day,
after that he would be scared to come in to any of the rooms im in.
Jason xXx, post: 23419, member: 3 Wrote:I would drop kick that little shit. Nah im kidding if i had your problem would look in to getting a hard carrying case then get a big lock to keep him out.

Something like this or a harder plastic will do.

[MEDIA=amazon]B07HZ8HGDW[/MEDIA]
Bruh, I work, while my young sister is home all day until September, 5 days a week for me, so I never really caught my nephew doing this shit, only when he turns it on, and I'm like what the hell, I see my PS4 on rest mode almost every night/midnight when I get home. Lock it up, nah, i'll have to unhook the system, re hook it when I ready to play it again.
Keep him out, I don't even have a room otherwise I would keep him out, the living room is where I sleep, play, etc, 2 bedrooms, 3 adults, 1 baby.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 23446, member: 6 Wrote:only when he turns it on, and I'm like what the hell, I see my PS4 on rest mode almost every night/midnight when I get home.
At least take and move the external HDD before you leave cuz those things are really sensitive to had falls or even pressure being pressed down on the to and bottom.

Even unplug it or even a forced disconnection from power could cause it to have bad sectors which is bad memory or damaged memory that limits the full capacity of the external HDD.

Kwa, post: 23446, member: 6 Wrote:i'll have to unhook the system, re hook it when I ready to play it again.
I would rather have to unhook it the replug it in than take the chance of the little one stuffing a debit card in it what if he tries something else thats just me.

I used to have to cover my Xbox one with tape and card board to keep the cats from spraying it at night.
Starting a new job, server. Well host until I get the ABC Card.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Jason xXx, post: 23452, member: 3 Wrote:At least take and move the external HDD before you leave cuz those things are really sensitive to had falls or even pressure being pressed down on the to and bottom.

Even unplug it or even a forced disconnection from power could cause it to have bad sectors which is bad memory or damaged memory that limits the full capacity of the external HDD.

I would rather have to unhook it the replug it in than take the chance of the little one stuffing a debit card in it what if he tries something else thats just me.

I used to have to cover my Xbox one with tape and card board to keep the cats from spraying it at night.
I know it's sensitive, that's why I be putting up my game drive(external memory), at the moment I don't have a stand to put my PS4 on top of, it just sitting on the floor, i find it sad that I have to put shit up, a day she's home, sleep, not watching her kid, that's not my job. I even got my 2 best controller on top of a Microwave, gotta put all my Vita games up, gotta keep him away from the TV cuz it's in he's reach, standing on the ps4, sitting on the cable, touching stuff he should not be touching, he doesn't not listen...
[Image: mM7xnNo.jpg]

[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
This is me bruh, real talk, I refuse to unhook shit just because my young sis is lazy, don't want to watch or be bother by her son, even when I'm home, she acts like a good mother at the x boyfriend house, but she ain't, she was not ready, period...
I know I ain't ready...
In fact, I come home today, and my mother told me that, sis/her daughter was in the emergency room, my sis has been feeling pain, something about IV, I hope she's okay, laying down/ sleeping all day, must be doing something..
Kwa, post: 23468, member: 6 Wrote:I know it's sensitive
Just passing along important information I don't remember if they state that in the user manual.
Kwa, post: 23468, member: 6 Wrote:i find it sad that I have to put shit up
I hear you on that one.

Kwa, post: 23468, member: 6 Wrote:sitting on the cable, touching stuff he should not be touching
Cables aren't that bad as long as he's not chewing/ teething on them.

Kwa, post: 23469, member: 6 Wrote:This is me bruh, real talk, I refuse to unhook shit just because my young sis is lazy, don't want to watch or be bother by her son,
Oh I always imagined your TV and PS4 had a small stand of some sort now I understand your situation.

Kwa, post: 23469, member: 6 Wrote:but she ain't, she was not ready, period...
It's was just her being stupid (not trying to sound like a ahole or anything) everyone or just about everyone has a mentality of not expecting to get pregnant but end of getting pregnant in the spur of the moment.

Kwa, post: 23469, member: 6 Wrote:know I ain't ready...
And see you have something called common sense there is absolutely no rush.

Have a kid is a huge responsibility some people have this false sense of security where they think having a kid will be easy not knowing the difficulties a kid really is. Especially if someone was not in a proper and stable relationship.
Jason xXx, post: 23481, member: 3 Wrote:Just passing along important information I don't remember if they state that in the user manual.

I hear you on that one.

Cables aren't that bad as long as he's not chewing/ teething on them.

Oh I always imagined your TV and PS4 had a small stand of some sort now I understand your situation.

It's was just her being stupid (not trying to sound like a ahole or anything) everyone or just about everyone has a mentality of not expecting to get pregnant but end of getting pregnant in the spur of the moment.

And see you have something called common sense there is absolutely no rush.

Have a kid is a huge responsibility some people have this false sense of security where they think having a kid will be easy not knowing the difficulties a kid really is. Especially if someone was not in a proper and stable relationship.

Glad u understand my situation bruh, I don't have a stand at all, don't even see how u do multiple quotes a post though.
But yea, chewing is another thing, he did that too one of my Vita titles a short while ago, I wasn't home, i got lucky and knew the game he fucked up, and I had to replace it costing me over $40 from Amazon, earphones too a few times already it's sad. This is just how I'm living, with Mom that is, all my things, from games, clothes, and lil goodies/accessories is all in the living room, I don't have alot really, my sis gets the 2nd room, but I pay half of the rent.

It's call using protection, my young sis got pregnant once, got a abortion, then gets pregnant agin, my nephew was born a day before my born day 2016.
I know it ain't easy taking care of a kid, they just get in the way, can't really do anything, oldest sister did a good job at it, still is today, my niece will be 14 in a few days. My young one, not doing well so far, she not working at the moment, baby father not working, nephew not talking good enough yet, not potty trained, don't listen, young sis be rough on him, rarely wants to be bother by him, nephew runs around the house unattended, it pisses me off..
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
It's cool
My young sister wasn't even really in way, cuz she never couldn't keep no money in the savings account from well's Fargo, at least $300, close 3 accounts so far, working as a bus aide never paid off really, right now she couldn't even pay her life insurance, she filed for unemployment a few times already, but no luck getting the money yet, phone bill not sure, and there's also buying this and that for her son. Right now I think my sister is broke at the moment, no money coming in from her or the father as this time. None of this had to happen, so yea she is stupid..

As for me, it's not like I don't want a girl, I actually do but gotta break out the shell, baby is not needed, it's just me as a individual, I can still have fun.. etc, cuz I don't have a kid, I'm single, and I'm not a damn BABYSITTER.....
I know the consequences of having a kid, and it's never easy, food, clothing, toys, etc, and it's even toucher as they get older, My nephew would even come to me and try to take my food I brought out, my mom gonna say, he's a baby he's hungry, and I'm like" are you serious", home all day and his mom can't feed him, or father ain't working he can't feed him.
This gets me knowing what I'm gonna be up against, I just feel blessed that I didn't let it happen to myself yet...
Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:don't even see how u do multiple quotes a post though
It's like copying and pasting.    
When you have what you want to quote but the reply but like on the picture and it auto pops up.

Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:chewing is another thing,
Did your sister by or get a pacifier for times like this.

Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:and I had to replace it costing me over $40 from Amazon,
That's fucked up more like you should bill your sister for damages.

Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:It's call using protection
Even if people used protection there is always the chance of getting pregnant nothing is perfect.

Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:I know it ain't easy taking care of a kid,
No it's not kids are energetic monsters. Lol

Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:oldest sister did a good job at it,
I'm glad to hear that some people can handle it some cant she was one of the lucky ones.

Kwa, post: 23502, member: 6 Wrote:baby father not working
Now thats fucked up what's with women get pregnant by lazy bums I'll never get it.

Kwa, post: 23503, member: 6 Wrote:damn BABYSITTER
I guess your sister didn't get the memo.

This is me speaking from what I have seen for friends Kids are a blessing they bring joy to people who are ready for a kid.
Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:It's like copying and pasting.
Oh I see.., I never knew that

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:Did your sister by or get a pacifier for times like this.
Pacifier was lost 2017, never brought another one, even while is was working...

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:That's fucked up more like you should bill your sister for damages
He once knocked over a whole TV back in a old apartment 3 of up was in, 1 bedroom, he was always by the tv in his play pin and he just pushed it, mom's and sis tells me to put up money a new, the fuck, i didn't do that, my sis never could replace shit especially now, but when she wants something on the web she comes to me, she has no debit card, close 3 savings account.

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:Even if people used protection there is always the chance of getting pregnant nothing is perfect
It depends, I think there's protection for females and males, they should make condoms that's not easily breakable, make personal I just can't do it yet.

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:No it's not kids are energetic monsters. Lol
I know, my nephew is just out of control, not being taught right, and mom would just stay knocked out while he can be doing whatever, like he is way too free but not being watched, this is how things get broken of lost...

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:I'm glad to hear that some people can handle it some cant she was one of the lucky ones.
Yes my oldest sis is 29, she doing a great job, I'm coming up as a teen, I never had a problem with my niece, she growing up to fast, it's a due over with a nephew, it's to rough.

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:Now thats fucked up what's with women get pregnant by lazy bums I'll never get it.
He used to work at a spot but I guess he got fired for lying, I wasn't doing that, I heard it's been over a year now, she actually did make a baby with a bum, father getting fatter, he lives with his mom too, like me and sis, goofy couple, and they not together anymore, before having a baby, I use to see my sis and him sleep together, and mother really allowed it, I eventually stayed working in late 2016, and help paying this and that, that sleeping over stopped, I'm the one that sacrifice so much money back in April when a serious matter came up..

Jason xXx, post: 23504, member: 3 Wrote:I guess your sister didn't get the memo.

This is me speaking from what I have seen for friends Kids are a blessing they bring joy to people who are ready for a kid.
Now my young sis don't get it, and that's what bother me, I'm trying to sleep, play, or watch. I feel that I'm gonna blast one day, sis sleep, mom's sleep, I'm doing whatever, nobody is watching him, my that ain't my job bruh, watch your kid or take him to his father, my young sis is not even in good standard right now, never couldn't keep a lil money, that's her fault, and the father now working makes it worst in my opinion..
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER], everybody check it out..

[Image: 0eqOtrI.jpg]

[Image: 3nq8T2D.jpg]
My nephew and my young sis, as u can see at the moment my sis young, and yes I know her son is by the window but he's a free baby overall...
[Image: 3QFI2J8.jpg]

Seeing my PS4 on rest mode is one thing, but see that my nephew insert some thing inside again(3rd Time) is just fucking ridiculous, just out of control and not being taught..
Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:Oh I see.., I never knew that
Found it by accident.

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:He once knocked over a whole TV back in a old apartment 3 of up was in, 1 bedroom, he was always by the tv in his play pin and he just pushed it,
Does either you mom or sister know how heavy a TV is even a flat screen. If that was to fall on him it could cause serious harm or death.

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:mom's and sis tells me to put up money a new, the fuck
Wow, I would have said if you are paying me back for it.

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:but when she wants something on the web she comes to me, she has no debit card, close 3 savings account.
The nerve of some people.

Sis: can you get me something online
Me: yeah u got the money

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:It depends, I think there's protection for females and males, they should make condoms that's not easily breakable,
They both have specific condoms but can't both be using it cuz it will cause friction then break.

Factory defects are rare but do happen.

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:I know, my nephew is just out of control, not being taught right, and mom would just stay knocked out while he can be doing whatever, like he is way too free but not being watched, this is how things get broken of lost...
Now that's to me is just scary from the picture you posted I think or the worse cuz of the height and the widows can he get to the window locks ?

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:father getting fatter, he lives with his mom too
Lol

Kwa, post: 23510, member: 6 Wrote:Now my young sis don't get it, and that's what bother me, I'm trying to sleep, play, or watch.
Or course she doesn't a lazy bum will always be entitled.
Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:The nerve of some people.

Sis: can you get me something online
Me: yeah u got the money
Yea, my sis already knows, right now she got no money, and never for unemployment yet, my sis couldn't even keep $300 savings from well's fargo, I mean having a child is one thing but what else u doing...

Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:Does either you mom or sister know how heavy a TV is even a flat screen. If that was to fall on him it could cause serious harm or death.
He was in his play pin, it just that it was place to close to the TV, as in the TV was reaching for me nephew, he just grabbed by the side, pushed it, bang the screen,

Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:They both have specific condoms but can't both be using it cuz it will cause friction then break.

Factory defects are rare but do happen.
Okay, I'll keep that in mind...

Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:Wow, I would have said if you are paying me back for it.
Facts, I refuse to put in money for something I didn't do, even my mom got mad back then, saying I want my money back, didn't do it either, I think I still got the pic of that time, I think it was last year it happened

Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:Now that's to me is just scary from the picture you posted I think or the worse cuz of the height and the widows can he get to the window locks ?
Bruh, we use to be in the 18th floor, now in the 12nd floor, still dangerous of course, I'm not saying he can't run around the house, it's just happening while he is unattended or not watched...

Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:Lol
They weren't ready, it could have waited...

Jason xXx, post: 23522, member: 3 Wrote:Or course she doesn't a lazy bum will always be entitled
Facts, I use to be like that, right now, not no more, bus aide ain't alot of money, but sis stick with it, even mom's at first, living with cheap rent is over, my young sis is lazy in way, rather watch kids even though she has her own child, she might possibly got denied for unemployment not sure, school is starting soon, those people know what they doing good...
Yooo, I come up this fine midnight, mom calls me telling me to look at her window screen, i was stock, can't believe my nephew busted it open some, now the window is even more danger, even with the bars, nephew can't even get by a window, sad he doesn't listen, really not being taught..
Kwa, post: 23561, member: 6 Wrote:my sis couldn't even keep $300 savings from well's fargo, I mean having a child is one thing but what else u doing...
Some people have a had time saving money or don't understand the importance of saving.

Kwa, post: 23561, member: 6 Wrote:Facts, I refuse to put in money for something I didn't do, even my mom got mad back then, saying I want my money back, didn't do it either, I
Good on you if you didn't break it then you shouldn't have to replace the whole thing.

Kwa, post: 23561, member: 6 Wrote:Bruh, we use to be in the 18th floor, now in the 12nd floor, still dangerous of course, I'm not saying he can't run around the house, it's just happening while he is unattended or not watched...
Last time I checked and it's been a while but roughly 8,000 kids under a certain age dies each year from being unintended/supervised kids.

Kwa, post: 23561, member: 6 Wrote:Facts, I use to be like that, right now, not no more, bus aide ain't alot of money
But now you know the joy of buying the things you want when ever you want.
Jason xXx, post: 23569, member: 3 Wrote:Some people have a had time saving money or don't understand the importance of saving.
Bruh, she had a good tax check of $4,000 early this year, gone, she getting money by weekly didn't even help...

Jason xXx, post: 23569, member: 3 Wrote:Last time I checked and it's been a while but roughly 8,000 kids under a certain age dies each year from being unintended/supervised kids.
Damn foreal, that's way to many, what's the point for even producing..

Jason xXx, post: 23569, member: 3 Wrote:Good on you if you didn't break it then you shouldn't have to replace the whole thing.
She want me to put some cash but didn't
Jason xXx, post: 23569, member: 3 Wrote:But now you know the joy of buying the things you want when ever you want.
Yea bruh, I started that in 2016, i had a lost before, it could happen again, other than that, getting things I want is dope, might not have to wait cuz I got the money...