Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword Art Online: Alicization
You're welcome.
ChessMasterHex, post: 22303, member: 7 Wrote:Episode 23 added.
Thanks
You're welcome.
Hey [USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
I have a question if another better version come out other than Adult Swim would you reconvert all of season 3?
assone, post: 22372, member: 29 Wrote:Hey [USER=7]@ChessMasterHex[/USER]
I have a question if another better version come out other than Adult Swim would you reconvert all of season 3?

Yeah, if it was available and somebody wanted.
ChessMasterHex, post: 22373, member: 7 Wrote:Yeah, if it was available and somebody wanted.
Personally if there is another version of there I definitely wanted it.
Adult Swim version doesn't do justice at all
Last episode added.
Thank You Very Much for uploading entire season
You're very welcome.
ChessMasterHex, post: 22574, member: 7 Wrote:Last episode added.
Thanks
ChessMasterHex
I just found out there is a group just released a new version of this SAO Alicization.

[Cleo] Sword Art Online: Alicization

https://mirror.animetosho.org/view/cleo-...o.n1159379

I hope it's not too much to ask for this new version.
Thank you for listening to my request

[USER=92]@Flexo[/USER] You're welcome.
[USER=29]@assone[/USER] I wonder if converting x265 back to x264 will cause issues with the file?
ChessMasterHex, post: 22613, member: 7 Wrote:[USER=92]@Flexo[/USER] You're welcome.
[USER=29]@assone[/USER] I wonder if converting x265 back to x264 will cause issues with the file?
Can not tell you wish I know.
Why don't you try the first episode and see how it works.
ChessMasterHex, post: 22613, member: 7 Wrote:[USER=92]@Flexo[/USER] You're welcome.
In some cases yes. I avoid x265 like the plague because it takes double or triple the time it takes to convert over a x264. At least on my laptop before it BSOD. And Cleo sometimes messes up the sync of the audio.

I have the original files from MEW on my HDD. If ChessMasterHex wants to i can share a private link and she can upload it but thats up to her. I cant upload it anytime soon cuz i dont upload on my home connection ever since my copyright complaint. And my friend currently is on vacation and wont be back for s while.
thank you
Jason xXx, post: 22617, member: 3 Wrote:In some cases yes. I avoid x265 like the plague because it takes double or triple the time it takes to convert over a x264. At least on my laptop before it BSOD. And Cleo sometimes messes up the sync of the audio.

I have the original files from MEW on my HDD. If ChessMasterHex wants to i can share a private link and she can upload it but thats up to her. I cant upload it anytime soon cuz i dont upload on my home connection ever since my copyright complaint. And my friend currently is on vacation and wont be back for s while.

That's why I haven't downloaded the dub for March Comes in Like a Lion S2. The only ones available are in x265 or a 25 GB torrent.
I see Mew dual audio BDrip but only volumes 1-3 (Episodes 1-9). I'll torrent these and you could provide the rest when you have time.
Richard, post: 22618, member: 9 Wrote:thank you

You're welcome.
ChessMasterHex, post: 22619, member: 7 Wrote:That's why I haven't downloaded the dub for March Comes in Like a Lion S2. The only ones available are in x265 or a 25 GB torrent.
There is a slightly high possibility that a sync issue will be in Cleo batches. The last few releases had those problems from what i can recall.

Thats what sucks with mini inencoders is they jumped on the x265 bandwagon to save a little bit more space. And they also like to use OPUS as a audio codec and with the version of Anicoder i use dont support it so i have to double convert if i have no choice

ChessMasterHex, post: 22619, member: 7 Wrote:I see Mew dual audio BDrip but only volumes 1-3 (Episodes 1-9).
Mew skipped 10 for this reason
Episode 10 Notes:
  • The decision has been made to skip episode 10 due to the ridiculous amount of censoring that Aniplex did to some scenes for the Toonami airing. It doesn’t make sense to splice in Japanese audio to an English dub just because of a few small scenes either… it just doesn’t fit well at all and is inconsistent since the background music does not match between both audio tracks. When the US BD releases in 20 years or so, we will go back and do a proper release of episode 10… hopefully that will be uncensored. If you want to watch the English dub for that episode and cannot wait, we recommend this torrent:
So episode 10 will have to be the episode you have now.

Ill PM with a folder link to mega.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] Thanks.
ChessMasterHex, post: 22626, member: 7 Wrote:[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER] Thanks.
No problem.