Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What The Fuck Are You Playing?
Bloodstained:Curse of The Moon
necrobaron75, post: 14195, member: 11 Wrote:Bloodstained:Curse of The Moon
Ritual of the night was cancelled for the vita, god damn, it ain't much these days, unless web ordering...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: tUXGKWQ.jpg]
Ordered it from Amazon
Physical copy
UK version(Eng.)

Played it for ps3 since 2015, now for vita, going backwards..lol, it's fun though, ain't too bad for handheld...
Still got old SNES from my pops, I be playing my games like DKC 1,2,3 yoshi’s island, super Mario all stars among other nostalgic
Switching between multiplayer and zombies on black ops 4
Nice I need to get that game too for my Xbox one
They changed way to much on black ops 4 zombies I have it for the ps4...
They did? Got check it out when I have time thanks
Elvin Takeshi, post: 14940, member: 123 Wrote:Nice I need to get that game too for my Xbox one
That's what I play on Smile

The zombies are fun but the multiplayer gets annoying when people jump in gun fights.

Kwa, post: 14941, member: 6 Wrote:They changed way to much on black ops 4 zombies I have it for the ps4...
It's pretty much the same as bo3 just no gobble gum machine then again I only play ix
I'm more of a battlefield fan especially bad company 2 and BF3. Also the original battlefront 2 (PS2) for it's what introduced me to conquest styled gameplay.

I've never been to big of a fan of COD i don't hate it. Zombies is my favorite game mode, It's incredibly fun and so is the standard multiplayer if you can get into a lobby that just wants to have fun and not take the game super serious, can't stand those kind of players even in battlefield. It's just that i'm not much into the gun play, small maps, or the perk and kill streak system.
So i end up getting bored rather quickly especially when i'm playing without friends.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14950, member: 102 Wrote:I'm more of a battlefield fan especially bad company 2 and BF3. Also the original battlefront 2 (PS2) for it's what introduced me to conquest styled gameplay.
Bad company 2 hands down best story and multiplayer then its BF3 then I battlefield hardline I play it almost every day.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14950, member: 102 Wrote:Zombies is my favorite game mode, It's incredibly fun and so is the standard
Zombies is the best side mode or whatever people call it i remember unlocking it after beating world at war.

I really enjoyed extinction from ghosts it was different and fun.

Loops Mctwist, post: 14950, member: 102 Wrote:lobby that just wants to have fun and not take the game super serious, can't stand those kind of players even in battlefield.
Since COD likes to implement a think called Skill based Match making you do good a few games then they match you with sweatys players which is a complete turn off and I have playing against a 6 man team.

Since hardline doesn't have to many active players I already know all of the so called best players that like to use the most OP weapons then I in return have to do the same which is also a complete turn off. But if I don't see them then I will use the weakest weapons.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14950, member: 102 Wrote:I'm more of a battlefield fan especially bad company 2 and BF3. Also the original battlefront 2 (PS2) for it's what introduced me to conquest styled gameplay.

I've never been to big of a fan of COD i don't hate it. Zombies is my favorite game mode, It's incredibly fun and so is the standard multiplayer if you can get into a lobby that just wants to have fun and not take the game super serious, can't stand those kind of players even in battlefield. It's just that i'm not much into the gun play, small maps, or the perk and kill streak system.
So i end up getting bored rather quickly especially when i'm playing without friends.

Battlefield is dope too, I once play band company 2, I played 3, BF4.
I also played Hardline but that one is too different, not even war related..
[Image: 3PfTE99.jpg]
Ys Origin Ps Vita
Play-Asia order
Came in the mail yesterday, though I should give it a try, still have the other 2 Ys games..
I just bought Street Fighter V and Death Road to Canada.
Both are quite good and were wise purchases.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
[USER=5]@The Sorrow[/USER]
I got the arcade edition on the black friday state, played a lil, finally there's an arcade mode...
Gravity Rush Ps Vita..
I'm actually playing ot again, getting hooked but damn it takes practice with flying...
Looking forward to Gravity Rush 2, ordered that from Play-asia...
Gold medal every challenge in Gravity Rush, man they were annoying, it's like when playing for the vita, you head gonna spin...lol
Rayman legends
Jason xXx, post: 15262, member: 3 Wrote:Rayman legends
I have that for vita, and Origins, it's a dope platform type...
[Image: FH8eGDE.jpg]

One piece Burning Blood for ps vita
Play-Asia order
UK version
Physical copy