Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kingdom Hearts 3
Kingdom Hearts III is a upcoming action role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for the PlayStation 4and Xbox One. It is the twelfth installment in the Kingdom Hearts series, a sequel to Kingdom Hearts II, and the final chapter in the Dark Seeker saga. Set after the events of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, returning protagonist Sora is joined by Donald Duck, Goofy, King Mickey and Riku in their search for the seven Guardians of Light and the "Key to Return Hearts" as they attempt to thwart Master Xehanort's plan to bring about a second Keyblade War. Their journey has them cross paths with characters and visit worlds based on different Disney properties and Square Enix's Final Fantasy franchise.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
It’s been almost 12 years since Kingdom Hearts 2 was released, but the demand for Kingdom Hearts 3 has not faltered. In that 12 years way may have gone through one and a half new console generations and played many spin off titles, but the mainline Kingdom Hearts story has remained in the back of our minds.

Confirmed by Square Enix in 2013 with an announcement, Kingdom Hearts 3 will continue the story of Sora, Donald and Goofy.
I had so much fun with the first one...
took me forever to play number two tho...
but the gameplay is about the same, makes me wonder if its the same way in this one.
Redbear, post: 15376, member: 1 Wrote:I had so much fun with the first one...
took me forever to play number two tho...
but the gameplay is about the same, makes me wonder if its the same way in this one.

Man, it could be the same and different at the same time, the world feature in part 3,
Toy Story
Big Hero 6
Frozen
Monster Inc
Hercules
And more..
I feel it's gonna be dope...
I finishe ld the first know and part of Birth by Sleep for ps3, i have Kingdom Hearts 2.8 for ps4, never played it yet...
ya i need a PS4..dont see that happening for a long long time.
A slim ps4, has to be about $200+ but
U can still play kingdom hearts for ps3..
I mother brought one since 2016, put all the games and accessories I brought adds up.. ain't cheap bruh..
It's work but I know more important things could be in the way, u have to pay..