Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carriers
You know the worst thing about Carriers, Pacific ones like FedEx and UPS, don't want to deliver in project building, by they being so hood, they wanna be a bitch, and words can get out alot...
Anyway, I'm guessing you'll don't have these kinds of problems, when it comes to to a regular house, but shit like this can be ridiculous, you pay for a merchandise using your card, and don't even get it in the mail, it has to be picked up...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Don't have that problem here, but alot of the times i'v order a game (witch is the only thing i order online) and i open it the disc is loose and moving around in the case. It usually doesn't bother Blue ray discs cause those things are hard to scratch but any thing that's not blue ray are usually so scratched up they don't work. So if i pick up a package and i hear the disc moving around i don't bother opening it i just send it straight back for a refund or replacement. And if i'm not home thier bad about just setting my package on my front porch right out in the open even during winter time witch i'v had to return a few that were damaged by the cold or by snow melting around it and soaking the package and damaging the disc(it's like they don't even care).No ones tried stealing them though thankfully.
We have the kind that put a Big Ass Box or packages right under the footmat, and leave it there in the ghetto hood..
they throw the packages over the gates instead of ringin the bell, most are fairly cool, but we have some shmucks around.

I have lived in apartments most of the time here, and I remember back in the day that stuff was dropped off at the office and you got a slip on your door letting you know about it.
shit dont happen like that no more.
I live in the middle of nowhere.
I'm not even sure I'd be able to order anything online.

Nearest town is about 45 mins away as well.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 14760, member: 5 Wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere.

Holy Shit...talk about long haul mail delivery..you have a po box or a real mailbox at the front of your place.
Loops Mctwist, post: 14723, member: 102 Wrote:Don't have that problem here, but alot of the times i'v order a game (witch is the only thing i order online) and i open it the disc is loose and moving around in the case. It usually doesn't bother Blue ray discs cause those things are hard to scratch but any thing that's not blue ray are usually so scratched up they don't work. So if i pick up a package and i hear the disc moving around i don't bother opening it i just send it straight back for a refund or replacement. And if i'm not home thier bad about just setting my package on my front porch right out in the open even during winter time witch i'v had to return a few that were damaged by the cold or by snow melting around it and soaking the package and damaging the disc(it's like they don't even care).No ones tried stealing them though thankfully.
They should realize that leaving your packages by the front is dangerous, it ain't cool messing with people's money...
Redbear, post: 14738, member: 1 Wrote:We have the kind that put a Big Ass Box or packages right under the footmat, and leave it there in the ghetto hood..
they throw the packages over the gates instead of ringin the bell, most are fairly cool, but we have some shmucks around.

I have lived in apartments most of the time here, and I remember back in the day that stuff was dropped off at the office and you got a slip on your door letting you know about it.
shit dont happen like that no more.
UPS did something like that since they refuses to deliver to project buildings, being a bitch, and i have ordered games for the PlayStation Vita..
Amazon logistics had one delivered a package by leaving it in front of the door, my mother took it right on time..
Ordered this tablet for my nephew, doing my young sis a favor, box was big is hell picking it up, good purchase but the baby fathers needs to be doing this shit...
So far the best carrier has always been
USPS, United States Post Office, they always deliver my package in the mail..
I know that company doesn't exist where y'all from....
Kwa, post: 14928, member: 6 Wrote:So far the best carrier has always been
USPS, United States Post Office, they always deliver my package in the mail..
I know that company doesn't exist where y'all from....

Umm, I live in Northern Cali, the postal peoples have been great friends of our for years.
The Sorrow, post: 14760, member: 5 Wrote:I live in the middle of nowhere.
Damn, and u have internet, that's a surprise..

Redbear, post: 14763, member: 1 Wrote:Holy Shit...talk about long haul mail delivery..you have a po box or a real mailbox at the front of your place.

What are you on about mate? Are you asking a question or making a statement?
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 15129, member: 5 Wrote:What are you on about mate? Are you asking a question or making a statement?

Making a comment that makes a statement ( Holy Shit...talk about long haul mail delivery } in reference to you being way out in the middle of nowhere..
and a question ( you have a po box or a real mailbox at the front of your place.) do you have a Post Office Mailbox for your mail or a Front Property Mailbox?

its just the way I phrase things.