Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes - First Official Dubbed Trailer

They announced the dub faster than I expected.

Love you funimation.
I kinda wonder what if "My Hero Academia" face out against, Hunter X Hunter, who would win, kinda hard to tell..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 10552, member: 6 Wrote:I kinda wonder what if "My Hero Academia" face out against, Hunter X Hunter, who would win, kinda hard to tell..
Depends on the rules of the fight in my opinion. I don't think the heros in my hero academia could kill unless they absolutely have to cause they are still kids.

Some may day the same for hunter X hunter but killua was raised as a killer/assassin
Yea, u gotta for that lighting, killua is no joke, i only seem previews on academia, I think the green hair do power up.
I wanna see a better roster on jump force next year..
But than again "My Hero Ones Justice" I think that features academia characters...
Okay, gotta think of another a show that has kids, can't say Naruto, he'll beat the shit out of academia with that nine tails...
Kwa, post: 10563, member: 6 Wrote:Okay, gotta think of another a show that has kids, can't say Naruto, he'll beat the shit out of academia with that nine tails...

Going My hero academia I hate Naruto lol.
It doesn't have to be naruto himself, any character fight can battle, i'm problaby add gaara, the child one..lol

Wait, since the green haired character can glow, put Medaka in it...lol..
Kwa, post: 10596, member: 6 Wrote:It doesn't have to be naruto himself, any character fight can battle, i'm problaby add gaara, the child one..lol

Wait, since the green haired character can glow, put Medaka in it...lol..
We never specified which characters.

And I should have just said all of Naruto.
What's the What If part mean for this section, like hypothetical stuff.
So nothing in this section is really happening ?
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Making up stuff to me, like two characters from different series battle it out, character reaches a made up lvl, anything really..
What if My Hero Academia & Black Clover are in the same world just in different kingdums or time oh i know not menny people like Black Clover but I think its not all that bad
I never seen black clover, but after some some preview/commercials on it, it could for close
Gotta watch out for Killua's lighting, shit is no joke...lol..
True but just about every on in Black Clover has power so im she that thay could deal with lightning
riot.the.twisted, post: 12374, member: 99 Wrote:i know not menny people like Black Clover but I think its not all that bad
I think it depends on who you asked. I am referring to sub vs dub. For those who are dub watchers don't like it for the reason asta always seems to be yelling. But for me that's what makes him him if that makes sense.

I haven't checked out the sub and probably won't cause it has a dub and I prefer dub cause after a long day work I don't feel like reading.

Kwa, post: 12507, member: 6 Wrote:Gotta watch out for Killua's lighting, shit is no joke...lol..
I think it's kinda tied since asta sword cuts magic and lightning is considered magic. Then it comes down to physical strength.
im also dub fan mostly because i hate 2 read when watching anime it makes it harder 4 me 2 payatench to whats going on though i have watched some sub but not menny. Any way back to my point asta's yelling in the dub dose not bother me eather. I dont like the quiet guy i cant rember his name but he 2 quiet.
[USER=3]@Jason xXx[/USER]
Okay, when it comes to black clover, who is a perfect match for Gon???
i have not seen hunter x hunter in some the last thing i rember is a bit after gon out that card witch let him do thing & get info normal ppl can. i realy need to cetch up on hunter x hunter away i wood have to say asta his friend but if it aloud id realy say the Caption of the black bull that guy is a bad *ss
I hard for me to catch up, when u have to make room for other things in a schedule.
Sounds like it can be a dope battle between asta and gon...
Kwa, post: 12551, member: 6 Wrote:I hard for me to catch up, when u have to make room for other things in a schedule.Sounds like it can be a dope battle between asta and gon...
Ya i feal the same about every thing you just sead. Though it wood be better if it was asta vs gon vs decku from my hero that wood be the greatest battle i think