Poll: Is this a good conversation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
0%
0 0%
No.
0%
0 0%
I really don't care.
0%
0 0%
There's aren't enough active members to have this?
0%
0 0%
Why are you even starting this?
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doc's Daily Dose
This is a new thread I'm starting to discuss anything I think of "on the fly." Anyways I wanted all your opinions.

Today's discussion
The caravan heading towards the states.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
So my opinion is I am all for helping someone who needs it. But whenever a Government such as Mexico doesn't do anything about it and it's a buch of their people, what good are they? What's the point of being a Government if you aren't governing the people?
I have no clue how you guys or gals stand on The American President Trump, I seem to like him so far he has factually accomplished most of what he said he was going to do. Yes he is a business man and I see it as we needed something more than I politician to get the country back on track.
But this caravan is truly something else I was reading earlier today about the other day he sent over 5,200 armed military members to guard the border from the caravan. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump got the Mexican Government involved. It is an invasion of American Land, though small still a big problem. Anyways I'm shutting up, what are your thoughts?
|Game Archive|
I am one of those that believe we have the right to allow immigrants in, as we are a country built on immigrants, the first thing we need to do is citizenship them so they can start paying their dues as Americans..taxes, voting, shopping, helping the community etc, etc....
at the moment I am not very happy with Trumps run in office as he has caused more dissent and division in America than any other
politic officer that has been voted in,
and a president that offers only the rich and wealthy benefits and response times is ridiculous as it
shows a favoritism to the very middle or lower cast of our society, my youngest daughter has an auto immune disease that she will die from, his policies towards health care have made it a severe challenge for me to keep up with her meds and care, just to keep my daughter alive and well.
and as for that caravan.... I believe Trump or some of the tools of his trade set up the caravan as a headline for his stance in immigration,
perfect timing wouldn't you say?

Honestly I'm for one that if a President doesn't care for all Americans, then he is against America and in it just for themselves.
Redbear, post: 13020, member: 1 Wrote:I am one of those that believe we have the right to allow immigrants in, as we are a country built on immigrants, the first thing we need to do is citizenship them so they can start paying their dues as Americans..taxes, voting, shopping, helping the community etc, etc....
at the moment I am not very happy with Trumps run in office as he has caused more dissent and division in America than any other
politic officer that has been voted in,
and a president that offers only the rich and wealthy benefits and response times is ridiculous as it
shows a favoritism to the very middle or lower cast of our society, my youngest daughter has an auto immune disease that she will die from, his policies towards health care have made it a severe challenge for me to keep up with her meds and care, just to keep my daughter alive and well.
and as for that caravan.... I believe Trump or some of the tools of his trade set up the caravan as a headline for his stance in immigration,
perfect timing wouldn't you say?

Honestly I'm for one that if a President doesn't care for all Americans, then he is against America and in it just for themselves.
I see what you are saying, I honestly do. I for one believe in a no party system. As the Founding Fathers originally wanted, this was for a no favoritism or no division because they believed if there were political parties then the ones in charge would care more for the party than the nation.
|Game Archive|