Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEATH STRANDING
[youtube]rP3UngLFou4[/youtube]
[IMG][/IMG]
Death Stranding Gets New Trailer Showing First Fantastic Gameplay and Cinematics

Sony Interactive Entertainment and Kojima Productions presented a brand new look at Hideo Kojima's next game, Death Stranding.

Sony Interactive Entertainment is hosting its official press conference from E3 2018 in Los Angeles, and they finally got a very nice look at Hideo Kojima’s Death Stranding.

The video showcased the very first gameplay, with the main character exploring some absolutely beautiful environments. Of course, we also see cinematics, including the reveal of a female character played by Léa Seydoux. The video ends showing off another heroine played by Sandy Wagner.

Death Stranding’s only announced platform, for now, is PS4, but there is no release window available for now.

If you want to see more about Death Stranding, you can check out the previous video presented at The Game Awards in 2017, the amazing key art shared by Hideo Kojima himself, some tech work done on the engine, the first trailer that introduced the game to the world, and the second trailer from 2016.

Of course, this isn’t the only news coming from Sony Interactive Entertainment’s press conference, and you can check everything out in the official video recording.

[Image: qb0Dz5d.gif] CLICK THIS! [Image: S9KadAc.gif]
C(:
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.

[IMG][/IMG]
Release Date Reveal Trailer

Check out the brand new trailer for "Death Stranding," now scheduled for release on November 8, 2019!

From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all new, genre defining experience for the PlayStation®4. Besieged by death's tide at every turn, Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the stranded remnants of the future in his hands, Sam embarks on a journey to reunite the shattered world one step at a time. What is the mystery of the Death Stranding? What will Sam discover on the road ahead? A genre defining gameplay experience holds these answers and more.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: nbXyHRM.png]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I'm not really interested in this, it's not getting me hooked.
And I'm sick of seeing the lead actor.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

I'm a big kojima fan and pretty sure the game will be good, but i gotta agree to much Norman reedus in the trailers.
Loops Mctwist, post: 21069, member: 102 Wrote:I'm a big kojima fan and pretty sure the game will be good, but i gotta agree to much Norman reedus in the trailers.
It's not like i dislike him for the sake of disliking him, he just seems to shallow an actor to me.

He looks exactly the same as his walking dead character, as he did in Blade 2, as he does for his television show.
There's not much to him except for the same old grungy unshaven look.
Like if Johnny Depp was always a pirate in every film, & dressed like that in real life.
I'd get sick of seeing him.

I'm sure Death Stranding will be good but Norman Reedus as the protagonist i'm just not interested.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.