Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grow the fuck up....
Happen just recently on the bus today, this random girl ask me did I want to sit down, then is all like psyche, making a stupid joke. I told her "u look like u don't want to stand anyway", then she said she gonna smack me n shit, making a scene in shit in front of mad people on the bus. I don't like girls that acts like this, pretending u the shit, I find it childish and I don't have time for it...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Tons of them out there, she said she was going to slap you...next time tell them ~
" fine..go ahead girl, slap me one in the face, you do that and you will be mine before the day is done "
she touches you, then its an assault, you have the Constitutional right to defend yourself by Re-Slapping that girl so hard, her momma gets a black eye from it :punk:
She acts like if she was in HS still, in fact she wasn't even that pretty, making a lame as joke, trust me when I say, I might not see that same girl again, but if that she was too even happen again, i'm tell that bitch go ahead, be a child, and that goes for males too "no offense" I don't have time for childish bullshit, something like this happen when I was 17yrs old, when i mothafucker, said I'm not buff, like what the hell, what did i do..
This is one reason why I stay, to myself, anyone can say some bullshit out of the blue, judging me n shit...
That's what bullies do Kwa, glad you know the difference and stand up for yourself, aint got to be buff to stand up for your rights,
but a good left hook helps out sometimes tho :punk:
I always do, i just don't got time for it, like this bully shit is getting old is hell, like we all grown, getting to old for this shit, that's what I be thinking when a nigga is going at me..