Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P3: DANCING MOON NIGHT & P5: DANCING STAR KNIGHT

[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Persona is nice, and I do enjoy playing it, even though I never finshed 5, nowhere near, but for the dancing portion, I not sure if it's good, i know there's one for the vita called, "persona 4 dancing all night", been i end up getting persona 4 golden, that shit was still like $25 pre owned, but elite pro brought it down a lil...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 6297, member: 6 Wrote:Persona is nice, and I do enjoy playing it, even though I never finshed 5, nowhere near, but for the dancing portion, I not sure if it's good, i know there's one for the vita called, "persona 4 dancing all night", been i end up getting persona 4 golden, that shit was still like $25 pre owned, but elite pro brought it down a lil...
I haven't played since Persona 3, i wanna get back into but i wanna get the fighting & action Persona titles though.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

It's fighting and action but RPG type, and it is good, u can get persona 4 golden for the vita or persona 5 for the ps3/ps4, didn't finished part 5 and didn't start 4 golden...
Kwa, post: 6327, member: 6 Wrote:It's fighting and action but RPG type, and it is good, u can get persona 4 golden for the vita or persona 5 for the ps3/ps4, didn't finished part 5 and didn't start 4 golden...
I want it for PS3 or PS4 whenever i get one lol.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Persona 5 for PS3, it should be cheap by now..
Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight
Persona3: Dancing in Moonlight is a rhythm game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Forming part of the Personaseries—itself part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise—the game features the central cast of the 2006 role-playing video game Persona 3. Gameplay focuses on characters from Persona 3 taking part in rhythm-based gameplay set to original and remixed music from Persona 3. It released in Japan in May 2018, and will be released worldwide in early 2019.

Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight
Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight is a rhythm game developed and published by Atlus for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. Forming part of the Personaseries—itself part of the larger Megami Tensei franchise—the game features the central cast of the 2016 role-playing video game Persona 5. Gameplay focuses on characters from Persona 5 taking part in rhythm-based gameplay set to original and remixed music from Persona 5. It released in Japan in May 2018, and will be released worldwide in early 2019.

I have completely misjudged rhythm games, after recently trying "persona 4 dancing all night", it's really dope, dancing and a story, u'll be fine if ur timing is good, but pressing the right button at the right time...