Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anoko to Iikoto
Would u be willing to get this title...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 5187, member: 6 Wrote:Would u be willing to get this title...
you sir have a good taste for hentai
Bruh, I like anime too, I just feel that hentai is getting better that's all, both anime and hentai are, 2018 started off pretty good, and 2017 has good shit too...
I don't really watch h-anime all day though, as I always do other things or I just get tired, and once i start working again, that's when i rarely gonna watch anyway, at least until, i have time during free time..
[USER=8]@drek de[/USER]
Although, u can call me weird, it's whatever, i'm getting use to hentai anyway, I just like the animation type more than watching the non-fiction for some reason, and Japan could be very creative.
If I see a hentai that interest me, especially if it's new, i might just ask for it...
bro I love
Kwa, post: 5212, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=8]@drek de[/USER]
Although, u can call me weird, it's whatever, i'm getting use to hentai anyway, I just like the animation type more than watching the non-fiction for some reason, and Japan could be very creative.
If I see a hentai that interest me, especially if it's new, i might just ask for it...
bro I love hentai too,nothing weird about it
Kwa, post: 5211, member: 6 Wrote:Bruh, I like anime too, I just feel that hentai is getting better that's all, both anime and hentai are, 2018 started off pretty good, and 2017 has good shit too...
I don't really watch h-anime all day though, as I always do other things or I just get tired, and once i start working again, that's when i rarely gonna watch anyway, at least until, i have time during free time..
hentai have better animation and better stories.Try mankitsu happening and lover in law.
[USER=8]@drek de[/USER]
The stories in hentai be iight, it's like almost anything can lead to sex, japan gets creative with it. The animation styles be good is hell
Mankitsu Happening, oh yea, seen it before, one of the best ones, 4 hot women, 1 man, starts working, these woman is all on him 1by1, then all in 1..lol..
I just ask for some for some of the best titles, old/new, like this one for example cuz it is a good one, no forcing anybody

3d type is different, i'm choicey with it, and i do provide a link..
Kwa, post: 5368, member: 6 Wrote:I just ask for some for some of the best titles, old/new, like this one for example cuz it is a good one, no forcing anybody

3d type is different, i'm choicey with it, and i do provide a link..
3d isn't that good
I know, but That's why I'm choicey with the type, no stories in it, i don't like seeing a creature doing it with a females.
I like normal, so there were a few titles that caught my interest especially the newest one I ask for...