Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tax Season
U ever thought that tax season can be some melancholy bull crap, guess it depends on a person's situation.
For another whole year of working, once again I will be receiving a miniscule check, and for the first time every I own the federal, it ain't much but still, it's a first.
Everybody is different, but there's one testimony I can say for sure, It's seems as if the government would go to damn harsh on a single individual. The best way to receive a decent tax return, basically having a child your can claim as a dependent, I find this ridiculously unsubstantial, it's insane in fact.

I don't want to me this about me though, I assume some of you'll files taxes.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
I file ours the day I get my W-2, this year is going to be our smallest refund yet, and I don't get a child tax credit this year,
Honestly dont mind paying taxes, they gonna get it from me one way or the other.
That's Understandable, u can't claim exempt.

I mean yea, u may decent salary a year, but at the end, your refund is not ever a portion, by me being single, this is what's being done to me, getting small refunds, too barely nothing, I gotta keep money as I work, it's depressing.
When it comes to taxes, my deductions are quite a bit
Honestly, normally I don't have any issues this year not sure why I filed last week.
I normally wait till the weekend before the end date. shit sometimes even later
before the date. I'm not sure why i do this I never owe anything barely get anything back because the kids are all grown and shit.
the last few years Jimmy earned nothing because he was handicapped.
I use turbo tax this will be my 8th year useing them.
so much bullshit on this I'm thinking covid bullshit.
did you make more money in this year or in 2019 put total in for in for that..
it kept being rejected..I was sent to the irs website which said the same total.
even checked my w2s for that year..same total..
Jim had made zero because he was handicapped..all same,same,same
after 3 days of rejections I started googling why is this happening
so I had to go back in and put 0 income in different spots instead of total to be excepted

anywho I'm probably going to be audited because of this for mer pennies
prmlscreem, post: 61786, member: 2 Wrote:Honestly, normally I don't have any issues this year not sure why I filed last week.
I normally wait till the weekend before the end date. shit sometimes even later
before the date. I'm not sure why i do this I never owe anything barely get anything back because the kids are all grown and shit.
the last few years Jimmy earned nothing because he was handicapped.
I use turbo tax this will be my 8th year useing them.
so much bullshit on this I'm thinking covid bullshit.
did you make more money in this year or in 2019 put total in for in for that..
it kept being rejected..I was sent to the irs website which said the same total.
even checked my w2s for that year..same total..
Jim had made zero because he was handicapped..all same,same,same
after 3 days of rejections I started googling why is this happening
so I had to go back in and put 0 income in different spots instead of total to be excepted

anywho I'm probably going to be audited because of this for mer pennies
Oh damn, u get it rough too, it's crazy, and u elderly woman(no offense) that's still working while she can. My god, it's like age don't matter, irs is going strict with single people, I also put "0" everywhere, cuz I have nothing, although I have learned that I'm not even losing 10% of taxes from my gross. It's irritating, taxes is already doing me dirty as it is each check, they always have, but damn I really gotta make it worse, shit. Plus I have 401k and that's a lil extra from my take home pay.
I hear it's a freakin nightmare smdh
prmlscreem, post: 62102, member: 2 Wrote:I hear it's a freakin nightmare smdh
So didja ever figure out what happened with yer Turbo-Tax?

Like you I have been using them for years, this year our return was basically halved,and I did see some xtra questions but not anything to dramatic,
we think the reason is because our daughter who lives with us is 24 now and not 23, thats where they stop the Earned Child Credit.
yeah I did get it sent out or excepted whatever it was smdh what a shitshow
they just couldn't figure out jimmy didn't make any money last year because he was dead