Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IOBIT.......ADVANCE SYSTEM CARE.
[Image: Lay96c4.png]
Advance System Care, wow...SO-far.
This is a very nice wonderful system clearner.....That is Free!
It does the same thing CCleaner, AVG TuneUp, supposedly does & more.
It's Not a free trail but a fre version so yes there's a Pro pay version that does even more.

As you can see from the image you can change the skin lol.

AI Mode
Intelligently clean and speed up PC according to your optimization habits and PC performance status.

BREAKTHROUGH

Firewall Protection
Keep the firewall of the system running well. Protect your Windows system all the time.

NEW

Software Health
Keep updating the most-used programs to get rid of some high-risk vulnerabilities and stay safe.

NEW

Real-time Tuneup
Monitor PC performance status in real-time and release more RAM and disk space automatically.

HOT

Anti-tracking
Clear tracking data and disguise digital fingerprints to keep each online behavior private.

IMPROVED

Large File Cleaner
Find, locate, and remove large files with ease. Quickly release gigabytes of storage space.

It features a quite a few things some other cleaners don't.
[Image: w32FFws.png]

[Image: WMt0qU3.png]

And without being annoying Advance SystemCare offers other IObit's products to like IObit Uninstaller, Driver Booster, IObit Malware Fighter, IObit VPN service, etc etc.
And in turn they offer more products.
When I say offer it's more like List other IObit products, which you can download & use their free versions or buy the Pro Versions.
[Image: Mkf9ro5.png]

IOBit even offer a lists of other Browser types to download. Many of which I've never seen.
There's a freakin IOBit screen shot app, file shredder, & yup an IOBit Browser too.
The IOBit Browser is cool as it's ingonito, has a VPN option, etc, but is very raw like it doesn't quite function like normal browsers would when it comes to certain aspects lol.

For what the Free Version offers, so-far I'm liking it.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.