Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stupid Windows Updates
I have been having a update fail to complete..damn thing was giving us such a bitch about installing...
~~ windows-10-update-kb4056892 ~~
A cumulative update for x86/x64 based systems that when applied and rebooted,
got as far as the windows logo without the spinning dots..and just stuck there..for hours...

go to hard shut and it was a simple click..system wouldn't even respond..lucky enough, after the third try... the trouble shooter started automatically and reversed the changes..I did end up having to get the windows update show/hide tool to keep it from installing again.

Hope this works..i am getting fed up with this shit from microsoft..if I could sweet talk the wife into it..I would just switch off to a linux version.
I just ignore any bloody updates. Fekin thing is running as it should - so why update?
Last time I used Winblows update is like a year ago or so.
If it was up to Mickeyshit, one would be updating the OS every 2 or 3 days. That's BS!
If it ain't broke, why fix it?
it doesn't leave us a choice Crash, not unless I go into the settings and turn it off for 35 days, when that's over...then it auto updates as it will till I turn it off again, and it wont turn off if its an important build update ..
It is crap whether we want a update or not...

I'm not the only one complaining about this issue either, there's five pages worth of bitching at Mikeysoft because of this.
Fuckin assholios.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-10-update-kb4056892-fails-to-install/35281c25-94e3-4578-b341-6fc59e7cda7e?auth=1