Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go again
Long story short i recently made me so french toast for breakfast, my younger sister comes home from her first shift on blast cuz i use some eggs, tells me that it was for her son from "wick", and i wasn't even aware,
Like how am i suppose to know, she never told me anything, my stuff may be torched from time to time, but i'm not gonna get a fuss over it, but my 22yr old sister would still get a fuss if something of her's was torched, like seriously she is getting too old for this pity act shit..
Damn, cIt like shit changed ever since my sis had her first child...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
She should know that she can get more eggs from "WIC" and from a food closet if she so desired..
some might be over protective about their first kid.. but honestly she didn't need to flip out on you over a couple of eggs.
If she don't like it...tell her and her scrappy man to move out and go live on a farm, become a farm hand and she can have all the damn eggs she wants for her kid.
Exactly, don't know what the big deal is, and she always get more eggs, fruits, cereal, etc from WIC, it's not the end of the word, i damn sure don't act like that..
This why i don't really get involved, my sis and her x boyfriend ain't really together like that anymore but still go to his mother house once in a blue, that's right the Xbf lives with his mother and hasn't been working for a while, he ain't doing shit, and now my sis found someone else to talk too.
I'm, i just be worried about me, the "x" boyfriend gotta step up with his Lazy ass...
Kwa, post: 3992, member: 6 Wrote:Exactly, don't know what the big deal is, and she always get more eggs, fruits, cereal, etc from WIC, it's not the end of the word, i damn sure don't act like that..
This why i don't really get involved, my sis and her x boyfriend ain't really together like that anymore but still go to his mother house once in a blue, that's right the Xbf lives with his mother and hasn't been working for a while, he ain't doing shit, and now my sis found someone else to talk too.
I'm, i just be worried about me, the "x" boyfriend gotta step up with his Lazy ass...

That's just it Kwa, you are a working man, that is called earning your living,
she or her man doesn't..she gets federal assistance from WIC.
so if you want to teach her some manners.. buy your own small set of groceries or snacks..{ especially the kind you know your sister and her man likes } and when they wants some..tell them to get a job, but share if you're in the mind to. just don't be an asshole about it and rub their face init..
lead by example little bro.
Oh my sis got a job, she just not making alot of money since she and our mother gets paid every 2 weeks at the "same job".
As for me, it's the same but i was getting money every week but with $9.80 an hour.
Now since peak season is over, i'm praying that i can become regular at my job, i'm calling the people asking if there's work available, selling myself by showing them that i want to work, I'M THE ONE THAT HAS TO HOPE AND PREY...
And while my young sis and mother still has their jobs and shit, same job at that, now my mother wants to give me lecture saying i wish u had kept blue apron or i told u this and that, and i don't want to hear it, me getting fire, i never meant for that to happen, not of this, and it's hurts, not like my mother care, now i'm at this macy's warehouse hoping for the best of getting a permanent spot since peak season is over, even if i have to call/talk to ask this people, that what i will do cuz i'm eager, i got back on the 10th this month. If i become a regular associate at my current job, it's more money and my mother will be all over me, coming to me with the "where my money" face, cuz she money hungry and so no consideration of what's going on...
I'm none really trying to leave my current job yet cuz, my wish could come true, i just never know until i found out...