Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmm, too much pride.
Well, I'ma start like this.
As of 10/17/21, I was put on blast by young sis, guess it's that time of the year.
Nephew's born day coming up, then mines the day after.
All started as Mom's and I were talking about what to eat as I planned to head out for grub.
Here goes my young sis, speaking her mind out the blue, saying don't buy nothing for my son for his birthday, he's good. She even stated when I buy something out I eat in front of him.

U ever though about asking I said, young sis stated I shouldn't have too, with tears. Even saying that she's ain't like me, I can speak my mind too. I'm willing to give, if I'm ask, no reason to have an attitude.
Plus, all of a sudden, I'm the favorite son, which I had failed to comprehend that fact.

i was cursed out, and even our own mother, a woman that willing gets up every morning taking her grandson to school, doing her young daughter a favor. Young sis says "Fuck" Outta here , "is you leaving", saying mom's is pity, and can't wait to move out.

Can't believe this, out of all period of time within this year, I get treated like an asshole this particular month.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 57768, member: 6 Wrote:Well, I'ma start like this.
As of 10/17/21, I was put on blast by young sis, guess it's that time of the year.
Nephew's born day coming up, then mines the day after.
All started as Mom's and I were talking about what to eat as I planned to head out for grub.
Here goes my young sis, speaking her mind out the blue, saying don't buy nothing for my son "He's good" for his birthday, he's good. She even stated when I buy something out I eat in front of him.

U ever though about asking I said, young sis stated I shouldn't have too, with tears. Even staying that she's not me, I'ma speak my mind, that I will even give money with a attitude.
Plus, all of a sudden, I'm that favorite son, which I had failed to comprehend that fact.

i was cursed out, even our own mother a woman that willing gets up every morning taking her grandson to school, doing her young daughter a favor. Young sis says "Fuck" Outta here , "is you leaving", saying mom's is pity, and can't wait to move out.

Can't believe this, out of all period of time within this year, I get treated like an asshole this particular month.
ahhh the Pity Me Guilt Trip,
Your sister needs to man up and get out, time to have her own life instead of encroaching on yours,
Just because you work hard for your money..
its not her money, you work hard to feed yourself and pay your bills, not to feed her and pay her bills also, thats why the kid has a father...Time for Homie to Step Up,
as for being the favorite son, jealousy never got a person anywhere fast, so shes mad that you have what she doesnt..and as long as she keeps thinking like that,
She Wont have it at all.
As a uncle I would say "There's nothing wrong with asking for help", who knows, everybody needs it at some point. What I have ain't that magnificent, I feel that money can cause alot of problem.
Young sis do works, gets food stamps, and even lays her behind down in a room that never really deserve. Her moving out is definitely gonna happen real soon and all I can say is congratulations, u got your own before I did, now she has her own permanent bills to pay.
Plus like u said [USER=1]@Redbear[/USER] , father gotta step up more as he doesn't really do much for his kid unless maybe feed him, he doesn't even take him to school.

As for me, I'm finally gonna get what I deserve after a long time, which is that room #2 being mines.
You are a good man Kwa!
I try to be, I just don't think that makes me the favorite son, although the right testimony is that I'm the "Only" son, and I don't feel the need to show an attitude when I'm being ask for something.