Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOKE CULTURE COMPLETELY MISSES THE POINT!
OMG Exactly.
This is right on the nose of how broken the view is of the supposed aware social climate is.
Women aren't portrayed powerful as they are egotistically arrogant & obnoxious.

The shear lack of understanding that it doesn't matter male or female bad/terrible written characters are just that.
Terribly written characters.

And if Hollywood has to make it so clearly obvious that women are powerful & capable, then Hollywood is missing the point & not realizing how badly put together these roles are.
Like if a comedian has to explain the joke, then it's a bad joke.

What are your thoughts on the subject????
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
The media controls so much of this shit, we'll never know the truth until it "accidentally" gets put out there.
Redbear, post: 47898, member: 1 Wrote:The media controls so much of this shit, we'll never know the truth until it "accidentally" gets put out there.
I think we're catching on because agendas have gotten sloppy.

Like I was replying to Prime in the Grammy thread, PC culture, cancelled culture, Me Too, feminism, forced diversity, Trans, etc, ect & so-on. Woke BS in otherwords.

The Industry be it media, Politics, to Hollywood, they don't give a crap about any of those movements.
It's all about marketing to the audience you don't have.

Say 100 men, 100 women watch/listen/buy the same things. Say like dove.
Now introduce Woke BS, Dove loses maybe half from each side so 50 altogether.

Introducing drives away half from each market with the self righteous BS, but that self righteous BS draws in from other groups.
Both male/female feminist
Cancel culture
The Me Too movement
Trans
homosexual
Gen-Y & Z

Cast a net wide enough then you'll catch more.
Shame those that don't agree giving the false appearance of supporting equality so that gullible people buy into it & you're good.
So it's not the matter of lose a few as it is to gain a ton.

This was done in the video gaming industry when games like resident evil went C.OD.
Companies wasn't trying to please the supporting audience they already had but get the audience they didn't have.
Woke BS is the same thing.
Spew a contradictory message of diversity & gain more followers.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

[USER=2]@prmlscreem[/USER]
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER]
lol You see alot of this wokeness isn't working.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tone def entertainment like this remains on the air or gets made, not in support of any cause beyond including a wider audience in hopes of more emptying their wallets to see poorly written train wrecks.
The industry don't care about sending any positive messages, they just want more of everyone & I mean everyone's money.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Lol...you're preaching to someone who doesn't care about the WOKE culture nor the CANCEL culture,
I'm dealing with enough issues as it is without having to worry about someones feelings about something I have no control over no matter how much I hate or love it.
Redbear, post: 48218, member: 1 Wrote:Lol...you're preaching to someone who doesn't care about the WOKE culture nor the CANCEL culture,
I'm dealing with enough issues as it is without having to worry about someones feelings about something I have no control over no matter how much I hate or love it.
I don't think many do either, but it's not a matter of caring about Woke/Cancel Culture as it is Woke/Cancel Culture getting rid of stuff we do care about.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

The establishment has been getting rid of stuff I have liked for years,
I just roll with it.
Redbear, post: 48422, member: 1 Wrote:The establishment has been getting rid of stuff I have liked for years,
I just roll with it.
I just don't support them by not watching/buying/speaking about whatever they replace whatever they removed.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

no surprise there.. I'm a don't give a fuck about either am I woke? no idea, the second i think I am, someone changes the woke status
Cancel culture ? they plan on going around erasing everyones memory? getting rid of people's stash of VHS tapes hidden in basements,attics and such taking down statues doesn't mean these people didn't exist. they plan on erasing google?
prmlscreem, post: 48574, member: 2 Wrote:no surprise there.. I'm a don't give a fuck about either am I woke? no idea, the second i think I am, someone changes the woke status
Cancel culture ? they plan on going around erasing everyones memory? getting rid of people's stash of VHS tapes hidden in basements,attics and such taking down statues doesn't mean these people didn't exist. they plan on erasing google?
I know right.
Apparently that's easier then actually doing something.

But as I said before The Industry doesn't give a crap about what message they're sending as long as everyone is buying their crap.
skip to 6:27 in the first video.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

yeah they really don't give a shit smdh