Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All talk, no Action
Y'all wanna hear the most juvenile situation, a guy that I known for a long time now, he'll voice message me or even comment on my FB page, saying I can't dance, i can pop lock better than you, even brought up "Yo momma jokes", calling me names like "coward".
Voice messages happens during midnight far after 12am, feels so unnecessary like he got nothing better to do but mock me, criticize me, I don't know what to call it, just all talk, no action, no proof of his skill.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Well dat aint a true friend for starters...is he a friend friend or more like I know this?...some friendly competition is always cool among friends but thats a little uncalled for. kinda of a dick.

I think I remember you having Youtube......I dk you had a FB page imma need 2 check my mans page out.
Well let just say I meet him years ago and a shitty program for job helping in which I found dissatisfying place of assistance, like it's ain't nothing comparing how I'm surviving now.

I don't like being mock like this, I use to be like that too but as I got older, it's getting old and childish, saying that u better, saying u a pro, then proof it, if not, "shut the hell up",

this dude ain't doing nothing but either text and voice message me overnight, even while I'm at work, he sitting on his ass.

And another what kind of grown man sing Baltimore club "Dora the Explorer" damn shame...
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
Ohhhh ok ok ok I understand ya was gon say ignore him if it were some lil g trolling on the internet but his kinda of an acquaintance and thats a different story.....I would dare say not to give him the pleasure of responding 2 them nasty ass comments if not block or silence his ass all depends on how you feel bro.
Doesn't matter, I ignore him, cuz at the end of the day, I doing better than him as
he thinks he works hard but nah, not in the lame ass environment he's still in, not even making a good works bi weekly paycheck.
I'm not a professional dancer but I at least I show a little something, and he ain't showing shit.
[USER=6]@Kwa[/USER]
no shame on doing whats you love/good at and sharing it with others