Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM BACK! :D
Hey, everyone! Gosh, it feels great to see PSP Ghetto running! I used to frequent this site when I had a beefed up PSP. Now, I never frequented the forums, but I was a zealous leech, haha. I loved the site for the awesome PSP content it provided.

To put a date to it, I used to be on when MelancholyPriest was still around. A lot of you OGs will remember him. He was pretty cool. I used to know another guy, I don't remember his user but his profile picture was him holding a white tablet of some sort. Anyways, to make a long story short, my house was broken into and my psp was stolen. Flashforward to today, I have a new one and am beefing it up again. I missed the old days. I missed PSP Ghetto.

I searched on google and fortunately stumbled here. I am ecstatic to be a member of this community - if I may. Also, I am new to forums but I will learn and be active!

There's a little about me, but what about this site? What happened to PSP Ghetto between 2015-2021 (time of my absence)?
Hey JoJo welcome back to the new ghetto! there's a few of OGs still here.
not sure who you are talking about with the white tablet ???
Priesty died in a car accident or something to the like so that story goes.
someone came back months later using his laptop claiming he had bought it so not sure ya know?
as for the others like losr not sure what happened to him we posted this place in the old ghetto he never showed up.
Necro sometimes comes in. Jewcifer doesn't.
the old forumcity where the old ghetto was hosted was crashing and burning so Redbear created this place
anywho glad to have ya here!!
still lot's of cool stuff!
Woah, someone came back as Priest? Thats weird. Regardless of who is and who isnt, its great to be here. I missed this place. Now, Im active in it! Redbear is GOAT for saving this place!
JoJo-88, post: 46147, member: 211 Wrote:Woah, someone came back as Priest? Thats weird. Regardless of who is and who isnt, its great to be here. I missed this place. Now, Im active in it! Redbear is GOAT for saving this place!
they didn't come back with his name they made up something else someone had noticed it was from isp priesty had used on the regular and made that comment that it was noticed they claimed they had bought the laptop blah,blah they never came back so who knows what was really happening. I had emailed priesty several times after I never got any answer I really didn't think I would ..whatever

as for Red he sure the hell is the GOAT for saving this place!!
Funny, when i saw that I was the Goat, this popped in my noggin...
I had to ask my kid what it meant.

[MEDIA=giphy]height=480;id=L2H16dDG0ZYpSyl5FB;type=gif;width=480[/MEDIA]
^ Red breaking into the old ghetto.
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
[MEDIA=giphy]height=304;id=l3vR5dPO7QbM0ql7a;type=gif;width=540[/MEDIA]
Bahahaha omg I can totally see Red sneaking in the back of the old ghetto a little pack of lock pics wearing one of those
long coats color popped!!