Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crocodile Dundee Trilogy
[Image: sxMofW4.jpg][Image: xGvZmSc.jpg][Image: EnpUJnl.jpg]

Crocodile Dundee (1987)
An American reporter goes to the Australian outback to meet an eccentric crocodile poacher and invites him to New York City.

Crocodile Dundee II (1988)
Australian outback expert protects his New York love from gangsters who've followed her down under.

Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles (2001)
Australian Outback adventurer Mick "Crocodile" Dundee travels to Los Angeles with his young son while his longtime companion suspects foul play at a movie studio.

Special thanks to [USER=1]@Redbear[/USER] for finding the last movie and converting it.
[USER=29]@assone[/USER] I'm having trouble finding the 3rd one, but I'm still looking.
Thank u very much.
I put up Crocodile Dundee 3 in the PC/Movie section..if you can or want to convert..
problem is that its on rapidgator....
thank you
Thanks
Thank You
You're welcome, guys.
[USER=1]@Redbear[/USER] I appreciate you looking, but I have issues downloading from Rapidgator. The downloads always stop mid way through and I can't resume.
Alrighty then, ill go ahead and hit it for us, it will take a bit but it'll be here in a few days...
I like to say thank you both for trying to do my request thank you
assone, post: 44641, member: 29 Wrote:I like to say thank you both for trying to do my request thank you
Like Chessmasterhex I have issues with rapidgator, it is going to take me a few days to download it and convert it then send it back up for us..
Thank you.
You're welcome.
Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles added.
ChessMasterHex, post: 44862, member: 7 Wrote:Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles added.
WTH...that was quick..i am severely jealous and smote with envy right now.....
ChessMasterHex, post: 44862, member: 7 Wrote:Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles added.
Thanks
Nice thank u this is great thank you again
thank you
Thank You
No problem, guys.