Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evil Dead The Game coming 2021
Evil Dead: The Game is bringing co-op and PvP action inspired by the beloved (and infamously campy) horror films to PC and consoles.

The debut trailer from Saber Interactive unfolds at the cabin from the original Evil Dead film, though it brings in characters from all across the franchise. At the center is Bruce Campbell himself putting in an appearance as a fresh-faced, chainsaw-handed Ash. We only get a brief teaser of what the game's action looks like, but it appears to be a third-person shooter with plenty of melee mixed in.

Evil Dead: The Game is coming to PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch in 2021.

Damn, the only games I played that filled with infected are Resident Evil and "The Evil Within".
Wait, there's those, Days Gone, The last of US. This title looks extraordinary...
Even PS4 and Xbox One still goes on...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 42872, member: 6 Wrote:Even PS4 and Xbox One still goes on
Im surprised by that glad the older console aren't dead yet to Sony and Microsoft.
Of course not, not yet anyway, it's only the beginning for new, I believe Sony and Microsoft won't abandon the previous right now.
I believe it's gonna take more time for new gen to have an adequate library, while new releases is still coming to 8th expanding the library of those consoles even more.
Maybe I'm tripping but didn't Sony when they first revealed the PS5 they say they weren't going to be releasing new games on ps4 idk. Maybe I am crazy.

Glad they stand with the games like Xbox did releasing games for both the Xbox one and Xbox series X/S.

I have a feeling it won't be every new game that comes out will be available on new gen and old gen hardware.
Sony is willing to support 8th get for next few years. Although, at times like this, it's a comparison between 8th and new gen, when it comes to performance, even graphics wise. People would say that 8th gen graphics is iffy/dull, I don't think so.
I mean, so of these release will feature cross gen multiplayer, meaning u can play online with people no matter the version.
For example, even if u on Xbox One, u can play with people that owns Xbox series.