Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
craft projects
I saw that you were having issues with it on FB..
is that the final product?
Redbear, post: 48237, member: 1 Wrote:I saw that you were having issues with it on FB..
is that the final product?
yes it is, someone actually ordered one as well for his son's room
my grandson's party decorations and shirts for my sister she wanted for the party!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

t-shirts I have been working on the first 2 for my son the book one is for a friend in texas, when i posted the pictures a friend ordered and paid for a Vinyl t-shirt ..so the side hustle moving along

my first 3D print a coin from the show One Piece

That looks amazing!
Even thought about buying one of the One Piece games from the PS store today
Redbear, post: 63350, member: 1 Wrote:That looks amazing!
Even thought about buying one of the One Piece games from the PS store today
let me know i can make you one! I gave this one to a co-worker that watches the show
I need to make some adjustments to get it right!
what I have been doing with my 3D printer

Izzat Skull a Pez dispenser? :oops:
I had a 3D printer back in High School man I used to come up with the craziest shit to make. I always had trouble with the 3D design program though, for some reason my brain doesn't really understand how to make 2D to 3D
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \
Dude, I think my brain sees Beavis and Butt-Head in 3-D.

:dont-know-emoji:
Dr.Lost, post: 64193, member: 17 Wrote:I had a 3D printer back in High School man I used to come up with the craziest shit to make. I always had trouble with the 3D design program though, for some reason my brain doesn't really understand how to make 2D to 3D
I hear ya, I haven't designed anything there is alot of sites where you can download files people have already designed tons and tons of stuff
right now not really printing anything I thought it would be funny to tear it apart
then I remembered I had to make some t-shirts today so that printer is on the back burner LOL