Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cancel Halloween?
what the actual fuck?
a neighboring city Cancelled trick or treat!
I personally can't see the reason why. You already have to wear a mask I have seen some cute Halloween ones for kids
if you plan on wearing a super hero some shit fine..just make sure to walk a proper distance from other people
people handing out candy buy candy early enough to have it sit for a few days to be Rona free.
wear a mask use gloves to open bags wear a mask while doing so
get a pvc pipe zip tie to stair railing drop candy down pipe ..boom done!

I used to go to Salem Mass. every year the hubby had a stroke and is wheelchair bound
new grand son as well ..so again I am hosting a Halloween gathering for my family.
which is 3 kids they partners and children.so 10 people that's basically my Rona Pod
we will be having a night at the opera.
I got a movie projector because of the kids we will watch Hocus Pocus
with games during intermission

unfortunately for me I live on a street with very few houses lots of graveyard so we haven't had trick or treaters in years
what's going on in your city any plans ?
City here tried to cancel Halloween too, that sent the folks into a true frenzy,
so its not canceled..but town events are now canceled, they have figured out
it is physically impossible to stop peoples from Trick or Treating on that night.
Not sure what my towns gonna do, I mean Halloween is just regular in my opinion, no dressing up.
In fact, Halloween is ain"t too close just yet, and just what I didn't expect, another shutdown is gonna happen, one day 1 week, same day, each week, "again", this time, everything closes by 7pm starting next Monday, turn out people is still treating pandemic as a Hoax...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
yeah Kwa my oldest son (HE'S 41) thinks it's a hoax smdh
I'm extra careful because of jimmy I even got a flu shot last week
just incase.
if ya do everything properly shouldn't be a problem..
Hell I was raised for this kind of shit

if it ain't yours don't touch it!
don't pick it up if you're not buying it
no reason to stand so close to someone you are up their ass

last but not least

wash your damn hands!
I feel u, 6ft is a major in the United Ststes, where I'm at, gotta wash my hands before hitting work floor, mask gotta be on at all times, only exception is eating.
Even public transportation has a rule gotta Wear a mask is required for boarding, less people, it's too much...
Not like most people listen, I can get inside a store and I'll see someone "not" wearing a mask, like what the hell, did u read the sign, and most owners Don't say shit..
Kwa, post: 39243, member: 6 Wrote:I feel u, 6ft is a major in the United Ststes, where I'm at, gotta wash my hands before hitting work floor, mask gotta be on at all times, only exception is eating.
Even public transportation has a rule gotta Wear a mask is required for boarding, less people, it's too much...
Not like most people listen, I can get inside a store and I'll see someone "not" wearing a mask, like what the hell, did u read the sign, and most owners Don't say shit..
that's the same here kwa ..public transportation you have to wear a mask
the mall I work at you have to wear a mask hell any store you have to wear a mask
And do u see people wearing mask, if not, the owners better start kicking people out, cuz this shit is ridiculous..
for the most part I see people wearing them I UNDERSTAND if there is a medical condition that you can't
fuck you're in a store for a few minutes *shrugs*
let me tell ya I'm so glad I quit smoking a couple months before this shit hit
cause fuck breathing sucks I can only imagine how bad it would be if I was still smoking
The medical plaza where I work has a BIG ASS ORANGE sign that says MASKS REQUIRED UPON ENTERING THE FACILITY,
and let me tell you that with my big voice, you can hear me tell people that they need a mask..
just so they can TRY to tell me they don't want to wear it, That Guvner Newsom can kiss their ass, blah blah TRUMP IS GAWD blah blah blah....
so then I get to say in my big voice..how would like our samoan security detail kick your ass outta here for refusing to comply?
They find out the hard way they cant get their chemo nor surgery nor a Dr.'s Appt if they don't wear a mask...

They end up wearing a mask..them damn stupid ass's.
Redbear, post: 39375, member: 1 Wrote:The medical plaza where I work has a BIG ASS ORANGE sign that says MASKS REQUIRED UPON ENTERING THE FACILITY,
and let me tell you that with my big voice, you can hear me tell people that they need a mask..
just so they can TRY to tell me they don't want to wear it, That Guvner Newsom can kiss their ass, blah blah TRUMP IS GAWD blah blah blah....
so then I get to say in my big voice..how would like our samoan security detail kick your ass outta here for refusing to comply?
They find out the hard way they cant get their chemo nor surgery nor a Dr.'s Appt if they don't wear a mask...

They end up wearing a mask..them damn stupid ass's.
fuck right jesus it's not that fucking hard it just goes to show these motherfuckers are such pussies just put the shit on for a few minutes and be done