Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 PM SYSTEM STRIPPED 30th OF JUNE.
[Image: rlkkV0V.png]

[Image: M4ZUTXR.png]
PS3 Messaging System to Be Stripped of PS4, PS Vita Support

Is this the beginning of the very end for Sony's PlayStation 3 console? It could be. The Japanese giant has announced that from 30th June, the PS3 will no longer possess the ability to send messages to other platforms such as the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita, nor will it be able to receive them. The last-gen platform can still trade messages between PS3 consoles, but its ability to connect with more advanced hardware is being taken away.

In the grand scheme of things, this is going to have minimal impact. The number of people actively using the PS3's online capabilities must surely register in the thousands at this point, and we doubt its messaging system is getting much attention. Still, what feature could be stripped from the console next? The removal of communication between other platforms joins the ranks of various PS3 titles whose multiplayer offerings have been taken offline. Let's hope Trophies aren't on the chopping block.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
That there is some sad news..I hate the way they retire the consoles..

its not like everyone can go out and afford one of their new systems,
that shit just aint fair.
Redbear, post: 33160, member: 1 Wrote:That there is some sad news..I hate the way they retire the consoles..

its not like everyone can go out and afford one of their new systems,
that shit just aint fair.
I know right.
It's just messaging, why not let PlayStation users keep in touch with PlayStation users.
I'd keep that an available option for whenever anything happens to a Gamer's PS4 & that's all they have to contact friends.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Oh yeah, I just recently mention this bullshit.
Y'all both made good points, guess Sony feel ps3 served it's time for over a decade, thinking that everyone is on PS4, but not 100%. When time is up, u can only use the PS App, Vita, and PS4 to messages, surprise they did hit the Vita with this shit...
And when I think about it, when the ps5 comes out, what's gonna become of ps4 "GARBAGE" people lost their minds.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Kwa, post: 33163, member: 6 Wrote:Oh yeah, I just recently mention this bullshit.
Y'all both made good points, guess Sony feel ps3 served it's time for over a decade, thinking that everyone is on PS4, but not 100%. When time is up, u can only use the PS App, Vita, and PS4 to messages, surprise they did hit the Vita with this shit...
And when I think about it, when the ps5 comes out, what's gonna become of ps4 "GARBAGE" people lost their minds.
Well you see they're making the PS5 backwards compatible, so that could happen to the PS4 too sooner than later.
But it does give reason for them not to though cause Gamers can still make use of the PS4 titles.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Dam not good for people that still just have ps3 and they also removed that ps4 community app
I still wouldn't give away ps4, I think it still have some time left.
It's like every time when something new is upcoming, the previous is Garbage, I find it sad. If ps5 gonna be backwards compatible, then what I wonder what kinda games these people is thinking for ps5 itself, as people may still buy PS4 games, just to play on the ps5 system.
And another thing, how better can Sony may the graphics..
This Bs is crazy, on with the new, what's previous is trash.
Let's just say, Once ps5 is out, there are many people that's not in this earth or did not make it to see it. For people that might still be here, they can't enjoy it or get their hands on it if they wanted it badly..
Nice anime pic to added to this topic...

My PSN: "XSevenK" for requests
Was previously "discodanny16"
Kwa, post: 33182, member: 6 Wrote:Nice anime pic to added to this topic...
Yea Anime is very useful.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

Still messed up tho, that I wont be able to talk to my buds from the ps3...
Redbear, post: 33421, member: 1 Wrote:Still messed up tho, that I wont be able to talk to my buds from the ps3...
By June 30 nah,
Either use the PS App, PS4, or Vita..
Guess ps3 is too out of date but I ain't getting rid of it..
Kwa, post: 33437, member: 6 Wrote:Guess ps3 is too out of date but I ain't getting rid of it..
Me either, I watch my movies on it, plus some certain games.
Kwa, post: 33437, member: 6 Wrote:By June 30 nah,
Either use the PS App, PS4, or Vita..
Guess ps3 is too out of date but I ain't getting rid of it..
What PS App?
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Basically PlayStation App.
U can download the app on your phone, going to "Google" play store.
There's also PS Messages App, sign in to you account and basically u can see who's online, accepted requests, message people/receive, stay updated, view your profile etc, all on your phone..
Kwa, post: 33489, member: 6 Wrote:[USER=24]@VSW[/USER]
Basically PlayStation App.
U can download the app on your phone, going to "Google" play store.
There's also PS Messages App, sign in to you account and basically u can see who's online, accepted requests, message people/receive, stay updated, view your profile etc, all on your phone..
lol I don't use a CellPhone.
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.