Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you Watching?
Kwa, post: 65865, member: 6 Wrote:Just finished "Blood of Zeus"(2020), original animation series by Netflix...
Pretty damn good.
We've had netflix since they first started up, been getting a DVD from them on a near bi-weekly basis for years, when they switched to streaming, they sent us a semi-threatning email about how they were willing to switch us to the new advanced streaming mode and we wouldn't need the DVD service anymore,
I sent a email to their support system and kindly explained to them that it wouldn't be feasible as this side of my apartment complex only has DSL, which isn't really fond of streaming, after a couple of emails detailing my issue to their Superiors in the support system it was decided that some members would still receive the DVD offer, they were pretty decent about understanding that not everyone has fast streaming available to them in their areas,

Now we have come to realize we miss out on alot of stuff by not having the streaming Netflix,
so we have started a campaign against the management of our apartment to let comcast-xfinity install their fiber-optic cable so we can have decent streaming in our side of the complex.
Damn, u want better useful service, I get that.
I don't have any streaming services, I use Fire TV, and I have jail breaks apps installed, almost anything would play if there's a link available.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
DOTA: Dragon's Blood.
Just started it this passed Monday, and damn, it's engrossing and deadly.
Kwa, post: 66117, member: 6 Wrote:DOTA: Dragon's Blood.
Just started it this passed Monday, and damn, it's engrossing and deadly.
What Streaming Program?
Redbear, post: 66123, member: 1 Wrote:What Streaming Program?
Netflix.

Kwa, post: 65880, member: 6 Wrote:Damn, u want better useful service, I get that.
I don't have any streaming services, I use Fire TV, and I have jail breaks apps installed, almost anything would play if there's a link available.

I do the same with my Fire TV.
I'm rewatching this season of Better Call Saul.
ChessMasterHex, post: 66127, member: 7 Wrote:Netflix.

I do the same with my Fire TV.
U know how to jailbreak too, that's dope.
A man I worked with did mines, I be using "FlimPlus" and/or "BeeTV the most, both downloaded from AppLinked.

Last time I ask him to Jailbreak another device, he just walked me through it,
Too much to watch, old and new releases, all free. All animes be straight Japanese, no subtitles.
Obi-Wan. The series is better than I imagined
/Check out my game archive\
|Game Archive|
/                            \