Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade
For some reason, today's xenforo forums do not play well with the PS3 or some handheld consoles or tablets,
my guess is its the way the browsers handle the java because of the security holes init,

I will keep looking for a solution for you guys, there has to be some code out there for totally compatible browsers,
but as for what I have found so far, the problem might lay with that the PS3 browser is limited by the XMB ram allotment?

Need alot of ram memory to run some things on a webpage, we all know that..maybe its the underlying cause of the browser problems..
anyone using a PS4 browser here that has the same issues with this forum?
Redbear, post: 31372, member: 1 Wrote:For some reason, today's xenforo forums do not play well with the PS3 or some handheld consoles or tablets,
my guess is its the way the browsers handle the java because of the security holes init,

I will keep looking for a solution for you guys, there has to be some code out there for totally compatible browsers,
but as for what I have found so far, the problem might lay with that the PS3 browser is limited by the XMB ram allotment?

Need alot of ram memory to run some things on a webpage, we all know that..maybe its the underlying cause of the browser problems..
anyone using a PS4 browser here that has the same issues with this forum?
When I jump back on my PS3 I'll check & post its Browser type.
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
The PS3 Browser type is:
[Image: A2uA8lc.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
I think PS4 should handle the upgrade.
I tried the vita, only work well enough with default preference and I can navigate, I tried the other but my avatar in the way, blurry and large. I can navigate with ps3 but still feel I have to stick with the default look, hard to post on ps3, and I can still download though, good part there.

Also, I know for a fact that psp won't be able to handle this at all.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
You can post on ps3 but you have to turn javascript off
Using my psp to post this.
Forum takes a bit to load and most images aren't viewable but i was able to view and like posts.

So yea it works on the psp doesn't look good but it works.

Javascript has to be disabled to post.

Honesty though didn't expect it to even work.Cool that it does though.
I am looking into some PHP edits and forum styles that would be an easier load for the androids and PSP,
bottom line is its the Java thats causing the issues..most say they use the chrome browser and it works way better, and I don't know if there is a working chrome browser for the PSP..
Have added a couple of new styles,
Carbon and Uniform

Each have customize options for you to pick from,
background image,
fluid width for large screens,
grid layout,
sticky bar,
and flip the sidebar..
Redbear, post: 31876, member: 1 Wrote:Have added a couple of new styles,
Carbon and Uniform

Each have customize options for you to pick from,
background image,
fluid width for large screens,
grid layout,
sticky bar,
and flip the sidebar..
Dope stuff, and I must say, this site work decent enough, like i'm still able to download form both Vita and Ps3, can post using vita.
Sadly I feel the psp is very outdated but glad is working for it the device though.