Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is getting Expensive
Y'all even notice that life is getting expensive, even for lil shit. Real talk, I remember you can get 2 burgers for $5 at "Checkers" for a long time, then it was 2 $5.50, now it's 2 for $5.80. Even little cakes you get from the store is not even 50 cents, it's 60 now, wouldn't mind buying but still.
Everything could go up, like phones for example, damn near 1,000 for the best model, like who's paying that, for any electronics. Even toiletries is important but that went up somewhat, not to mention taking care of your appearance,a almost $20 my haircut just cuz a lil beard, and we all got bills. Guess you gotta do what you gotta do in life.
[Image: XSevenK.png]
And another thing, it's 2020, People out there is still begging, I find it sad, I don't giving my blessings sometimes, cuz I could be in that situation too, but in the end "what can you do", feels out of control these days, like a grown man or woman is asking other ls to get him/her a whole meal, a young individual too but can't work, no State Identification period, it's old sometimes.
No matter what our POTUS has said about our economy,
it sucks even worse than before, with the tariffs and high cost of living,
only if you have a salary of $5,000 a month can you basically survive above the means of the rest of us on minimum wage,
and I understand what you mean, its slowly becoming a sinking ship of some sort.
Even heard the statement, more money more problems, it's the Truth, but if u ever need something, u know what u gotta do, come out your pocket and pay, especially if u want the best grands of stuff.

Also, in worse case scenario, came across a another grown person, what can you do. These days there are Grown ups at least in there's late 30 acting begging, and they don't care what others may feel, it's like they not trying to get themselves together.