Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PERSONA 5: THE ROYAL
[Image: rlkkV0V.png]

[Image: Ml703QU.gif]
Persona 5: The Royal OP Goes on the Rampage

The official Atlus YouTube channel has uploaded the opening for eagerly-awaited JRPG Persona 5: The Royal, showing the Phantom Thieves engaging in a Godzilla-like reign of urban destruction.

The official Atlus Youtube channel revealed the opening sequence for Persona 5: The Royal, which sees some considerable changes from the original game’s OP.

The movie begins with a pop art-inspired sequence, followed by a giant set of Phantom Thieves destroying buildings and frolicking amongst diamonds. Some may speculate whether this is representative of Atlus’s hopes to be drowning in cash after selling the game.

Perhaps surprisingly, Kasumi‘s appearances are rather brief, and the gymnast is not pictured with the rest of the Phantom Thieves. This may be taken either as an indication about her planned role in the game, or simply an attempt to avoid spoilers:

Persona fans can relive the thievery once Persona 5: The Royal arrives on PS4 come October 31st – it will make its way to the West in 2020.

[Image: bJp7Pj1.gif][Image: dwWKP0I.png]

[Image: rlkkV0V.png]
[Image: j5VZJ0l.jpg]
Screw realism.
Screw being practical.
Screw representation.
Screw Woke/PC BS.

When Ya got the tools, ya got the talent, & the freedom.
The reason one draws stuff like this is because they can.
Okay what's the theme of this cuz it can't be like the original Persona 5 from 2017,.

Damn when I thing about it, I never beaten that too..
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]