Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Much Thanks Zebulon
I posted in the shoutbox about this, but I know that will get moved so I wanted to post something here.

Since you took over the hanger Zebulon, I've become a daily returner to the website. I first heard about you guys a long time ago (different domain) and used it a ton for FSX stuff. I made the switch to Xplane and for awhile there wasn't much here but now thats all changed and I just wanted to say thank you!

You've brought a ton of good stuff that I haven't been able to find elsewhere and I've been using Xplane more because of it.

I don't know if your getting all this stuff by your own means or by other means, but either way thank you. Its nice to know I can get something that will work and is clean.

I would like to extend my hand to you (if needed) I know you pretty much run the hanger on your own now, and I don't know how much traffic you get anymore, but if you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me. I don't have alot content wise, but I know how/where to look for things, and wouldn't mind being a helping hand if you need one.

Either way thanks for the content and freshness mate! :punk::punk:
BroncoBoy86, post: 20927, member: 63 Wrote:I posted in the shoutbox about this, but I know that will get moved so I wanted to post something here.

Since you took over the hanger Zebulon, I've become a daily returner to the website. I first heard about you guys a long time ago (different domain) and used it a ton for FSX stuff. I made the switch to Xplane and for awhile there wasn't much here but now thats all changed and I just wanted to say thank you!

You've brought a ton of good stuff that I haven't been able to find elsewhere and I've been using Xplane more because of it.

I don't know if your getting all this stuff by your own means or by other means, but either way thank you. Its nice to know I can get something that will work and is clean.

I would like to extend my hand to you (if needed) I know you pretty much run the hanger on your own now, and I don't know how much traffic you get anymore, but if you ever need anything feel free to reach out to me. I don't have alot content wise, but I know how/where to look for things, and wouldn't mind being a helping hand if you need one.

Either way thanks for the content and freshness mate! :punk::punk:

[USER=39]@zebulon[/USER]
Now you understand why I wanted you to be Admin here,
Your doing great job and if you need help, as you can see..alls ya gotta do is ask and its there for you.

Redbear