Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borderlands 3 official Trailer
This is fantastic news and super excited.

Hell yea, looks amazing just wandering why axle, zero,and salvador weren't in the trailer or maybe i didn't see them, also loving Mayas new look.
I found the borderlands triple pack for PS3 at a pawn shop and instantly became a fan especially the 2nd game.
Gearbox are also re-releasing the the original 3 games in ultra HD. Hopefully they take the time to fixe some of the problems the 1st game had, like how the original lacked a mini-map.
Loops Mctwist, post: 18060, member: 102 Wrote:looks amazing just wandering why axle, zero,and salvador
Zer0 was shown in the very first teaser that trailer came out a few days ago

Loops Mctwist, post: 18060, member: 102 Wrote:Hopefully they take the time to fixe some of the problems the 1st game had, like how the original lacked a mini-map.
We are getting a mini map
[Image: Screenshot-20190328-205002.png]

As for fixes I'm not sure about that.

I didn't hear about them re-releasing those games all I heard is them giving a UHD update.

Then more goodies
Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of 4 trigger-happy mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons, visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more, play solo or in 4-player split screen co-op!
  • Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
  • Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
  • Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
  • Co-op Frenzy: Online or together on the couch, tear through enemies as a crew of up to 4.
  • With improved character models, weapons, textures, and more, Borderlands shines on a 4K display.
  • NEW WEAPONS, CHARACTER HEADS, GOLD CHESTS AND KEYS, AND MORE!
  • PLUS ALL 4 DLC PACKS
Nice can't wait for it
My dick turned into a diamond when I saw this.
I'm fucking hyped.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
Yea i read it wrong the 2nd and pre-sequel are are just getting a rather impressive free upgrade which includes:
4K Ultra HD resolution and HDR for Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro players
Remastered 4K environment textures, including geometry and skyboxes
Remastered 4K characters and vehicles
Updated weapon meshes and textures
Re-encoded 4K Cinematics
Improved Anti-Aliasing, including improved edge line implementation
This includes improved ink line definition and framing/outline around character models
Higher Resolution Dynamic Shadows
The texture packs will be released next week on April 3.

The update on the first game includes a mini-map and a reworked inventory system that allows you to lock gear or flag it for quick selling. They’re also bringing over the Golden Key system from the later games. Owners of the later two games will get 75 keys to start them off. Among the loot (also available from killing enemies) will be a handful of new rare, unique weapons.The final boss is also being revamped.
Also the character customisation system from Borderlands 2 will be ported into the original game, so you’ll be able to swap out heads and hats.
All of these upgrades will be free for anyone who owns the game on Steam.

Sources:
-https://[URL="http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/28/borderlands-remasters-coming-as-free-upgrades-next-week/"]www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/03/28/borderlands-remasters-coming-as-free-upgrades-next-week/[/URL]
-https://[URL="http://www.vg247.com/2019/03/28/borderlands-free-ultra-hd-texture-pack-release-date/"]www.vg247.com/2019/03/28/borderlands-free-ultra-hd-texture-pack-release-date/[/URL]
Bring on the borderlands, after a couple of years, since releases part 2...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
[Image: XSevenK.png]
Tried preordering the diamond edition but they were sold out.
I've been seeing a lot of PC people on discord bitch about how it's an Epic Games store exclusive.
Makes me chuckle every time.

I'm no console elitist, but last I checked it wasn't a very big deal to alternate between game services like Steam and Epic Games.
It's fucking stupid.
Kwa Wrote:@Sorrow
Okay,Excuse me but I don't squirt sperm bruh, I fap but i don't mastubate..

[Image: GPmK7v1][Image: gantz-sig-1-zpsowc0cwd3.png]
The Sorrow, post: 19628, member: 5 Wrote:I've been seeing a lot of PC people on discord bitch about how it's an Epic Games store exclusive.
Makes me chuckle every time.
Whenever borderlands makes a post I read the comments just to see the babies even tho they say they are the master race.

The Sorrow, post: 19628, member: 5 Wrote:I'm no console elitist, but last I checked it wasn't a very big deal to alternate between game services like Steam and Epic Games.
Because it has "spyware" and other things.

If I had a PC and that was my only option the EPIC launcher I would most definitely download it for BL3.