Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dropout
Hey guys, everything has been going shit lately.I flunked many of my subjects.Im considering dropping out.Im not depressed or anything cuz I know u can't lose my head.I want a life where I get the things I want,and this just ain't happening.i could use some personal advice.
Best advice i can give you is the same I give my kids,
follow your heart and your dreams will follow, if you really like doing something and it makes you money legally, hit it up,

The main reason for the stoopid college rule is that Career minded people wanted to see if you could hold down the disciplines of schooling.
Not really needed anymore in the workforce unless its a specified field of study just because of today's schoolin practices.
Redbear, post: 13933, member: 1 Wrote:Best advice i can give you is the same I give my kids,
follow your heart and your dreams will follow, if you really like doing something and it makes you money legally, hit it up,

The main reason for the stoopid college rule is that Career minded people wanted to see if you could hold down the disciplines of schooling.
Not really needed anymore in the workforce unless its a specified field of study just because of today's schoolin practices.
thanks man that legit advice.
ok,so I've started a project.Time to do something for myself,will update