Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Service
Let's talk about Customer Service, cuz more fast food, and major companies thinks it's okay to get over on people.
I go to Mc.Donald's after work tonight since i finished early..
I order my food, and had to wait to get my change, a woman has to wait for $16 and some change as she paid for a frappe,

Like god damn, what is with certain individuals that can't even count, and don't even give back that exact change, it's crazy..
And this woman in he cash register gets an attitude and walked off, i swear the manager gave her the wrong position...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
This happens alot,
while i might not be a math wizard, if i dont know the amount of change i need to give back,
i will use a calculator explaining that im just making sure they get the right change back,
also its okay to remember we are all human, we make mistakes and could also be having a shit day.
Oh yea, but this woman, that took me order did had the attitude, giving back wrong amount change, to a other customer, as the person order only a frappe, paid with a $20, gets back $6 and some change back, that ain't right...
13 dollar Frappe??

Fuckin ehh...that better have had some marijuana juice init or something..
shortchange me and give me attitude..I would have reached over that counter and started to strangle the girl..
Well, guess I explained it wrong, a frappe at McDonald's cost $3 and some change, this girl paid with a $20, she was suppose to get $16 and some change back but only got $6, that ain't Right, so she confronted the workers, and i had to wait for my change, which was $1.16, brought me quite a meal...