Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Food
Time for some good food some and what I mean by that, Thanksgiving is coming up in a lil bit, time to go shopping while things is on sale..
What y'all doing, if i had to guess some of y'all probably have that holiday off..

I think i may have to work which sucks, i was hoping I get that day off but i guess not, gotta enjoy Thanksgiving all late...
[Image: XSevenK.png]
For years we had multiple guests for thanksgiving as I am a trained cook, I can provide for a crowd with no problem,
but as time went by and our friends moved or kids grew up, our giant parties are now down to three or four peoples,
not much for me to do, gonna cook a honey ham and a turkey, cranberry sauce,maybe some of my garlic green beans,
sweet potato marshmallow pie,mashed taters, stuffings and a homemade fruit pie of some sort.
Damn bruh, all that sounds so good, trained cool, that's dope, I not into that too much...
u right about one thing, lots of grown ups mean they will be doing their own thing, me, my mother, and sis is gonna do our own thing, my mother ain't gonna cook that much cuz it's only the 3 of us, my nephew might be will his father, I just gotta buy a few more thing, for corn bread, etc...
long time ago I was the opening cook at a Nathans Giant Hamburgers, man I miss them days..
best feeling in the world is when you make up a batch of food and see
people having a great time with their friends enjoying it all.